26.Avoid To Get What You Want - Manik's Mantra

Manik was seriously packing his bags.She immediately stood up setting her dress and said "Good Morning.."

No response.

"Ma..Manik jii...aap kahi jaa rahe ho..??"She managed to ask.

No response.

She stood in his way when he was moving from his closet to bed where his suitcase is placed.

"Kuch pooch rahi hu aap se..."She asked slowly yet firmly.

"Haa..jaa raha hu...London...kyun..any problem..??"He answered coldly and completed packing his bags.

"London..??par kyun...??How many days..??"She asked immediately.

"Do I need to answer ur every question..??Have u ever answered my questions..??Nahi naa...but still I wanna know one thing.. jo tumne hamari first night pe poochi thi...'aap ne ek baar bhi nahi socha mujh pe kya beethi hai?' Now I too wanna ask the same..Nandu...Have u ever,once,just once,thought about me..mujhpe kya beethi hai...??Wo toh by god's grace,I was the groom...what if I wasn't...?? What if u really married someone else...?? U were always ready to leave me...tum toh ek na ek dhin hasna seekh jaathi,par mera kya..?? kabhi socha tumne..??" He asked with blood shot eyes while Nandini's welled up.

"Manik jii...plzz...I was bounded.."She tried to explain.

"Bounded...??? No...I don't think so...ha mein maantha hu tumne jo bhi kiya apne family ke liye kiya...u did it for u and ur family...but...where am I...??(Slows down) Where do I stand in ur priority list...??"He asked and this time he too had tears in his eyes.

"Manik jii...meri baath suniye..."She said in her little tears.

"Kya sunu mein..??ab sunne ke liye kya hai...??Nothing...because u can never understand my love...Nandu...Do u know what differentiates humans from other living beings..??Because,only we..humans..have the power to express feelings...but u...U never do that na...Fine...even I won't express myself...aaj se..balki abhi se,I stop myself from showing my feelings..chahe wo pyaar ho,ya gussa...I'll hide it in my heart...just like YOU..."He said in anger and tears in his eyes.

She held his hand and said "Plzz Manik jii...itna gussa math rahiye..plzz...I can't take it...plzz..."

"I have to do this...because u have to know how it feels like...when ur loved one hide their love and avoid u..."He said freeing his hand and took the suitcase.

"Manik.."She called at last.

He immediately grabbed her wrist and said "Jii laga kar bolo.."

This shocked Nandini and she understood that how much he wants to avoid her and distant her.Before she could gather herself,Manik went out of the room.She too followed him in hurry wiping her tears.

Nyonika and Raj exchanged looks seeing Manik coming like that,followed by Nandini.

Nyo-Manik beta...??where are u going..??

Ma-Mom..wo...London jaa raha hu...Important meeting hai...I'll be back in 15 days...

He answered Nandini's questions there.

Raj-But beta achanak..??

Ma-yeah dad...It's sudden..and it's very important...

Dhruv came out and heard this and sensed something wrong seeing Nandini's face.

D-Bhai...How many days trip..??

Ma-15 days beta...

D-Then take Bhabhi maa too na...I mean...