23B. Some More Clarifications

FLASHBACK

Muk-She loves someone...

Har-What...!!!?? Koun...??

Muk-Manik...

Har-Manik...!!!???

Muk-Ha...Manik Malhotra...He loves her so much..and she too...

Har-Mukthi..are u talking about him...??

He asked while showing Manik's photograph.Mukthi was shocked and replied "Haa...yeh hi Manik hai.."

Har-But...Chutki ki shaadi toh inn se hi hone waali hai...

Muk-Whatt...???? But Manik hasn't told me anything about this...

Har-Wait..I'll talk to him...

He said and called Manik.

Ma-hello..

Har-Hello...I'm Harshad...Nandini ki bhai...

Ma-Oh..yeah...tell me..

Har-Manik jii...what am I listening...Mukthi is telling that u two know each other already..and...

Ma-Harshad Harshad...I'll explain..

He said and explained everything,how Nandini refused to accept him over her family,how their marriage got fixed.

Ma-Trust me Harshad...I have no intention of fooling u...I'm really sorry...

Har-Nahi Manik jii..I can understand...I'm very happy that finally my Chutki is getting her love...I'll immediately tell to her...

Ma-No Harshad...I mean...I want her to know this by her own...so plz...let it be...jaane dho...jab dhekhna hai thabhi dhekhegi...

Har-Ok...as u wish..I must follow ur orders...but Chutki...

Ma-Harshad...plz...one more day...for me...

Har-Ok...Mein kuch nahi bolunga uss se..

Ma-Thank u...

Harshad came back to Mukthi after the call.

Muk-Kya kaha Manik ne...??

Har-Mukthi...Why didn't u tell me this before...??

Muk-Sorry Harshad...I should've told u...but I'm late...

Har-Ha..It's too late..I can't do anything...

Muk-Mathlab..??

Har-Manik jii ne mana kiya hai...Chutki ko bathane se...

Muk-Par kyun..??I can't understand what's happening..??

Harshad explained everything to Mukthi and made her understand  and asked her not to spill the beans.

But on Haldi,when she saw Nandini crying,she called Manik.

Muk-Bhai..yeh kya kar rahe tum dhonon..??

Ma-Mukthi...what else should I do..??

Muk-Bhai..plzz...She is crying like anything...plzz do something...atleast don't do this Bhai...

Ma-Mukthi...plzz...karne dho usko uss shaadi...aise hi karne dho...I can't do anything...she herself asked me to leave...So I did...and I have to do this...

He said and hung the call.Mukthi shook her head in disbelief.

"Yeh kya thareeka Bhai surprise karne kaa...!!!"She thought.

(Mukthi hasn't told Nandini about her and Harshad's private conversation)

FLASHBACK ENDS

Muk-That's it Baby...that's what happened...

Nandini stood in shock and said "Aap sab log mil kar mujhe bewakoof banaya hai na...??"

Har-Aisi baath nahi hai Chutki...

He said while side-hugging her but she pushed him away and said "U are all one team...U guys just don't talk to me..."

She said and ran downstairs.

Muk-Rehne dho Harshad...Manik will handle her...

She consoled Harshad.Aliya and Navya sat silently all this while.

Once Nandini came downstairs,she looked at Manik very angrily and gritted her teeth.They sat for pooja and all the rituals ended as per the custom.

Amms-Nandu Beta..take blessings from everyone...

Nandini started taking blessings from pandit ji,amms,appa,chacha,chachi,Harshad too.

Amms-Beta..apne pathi ka ashirvaad bhi lo...

Manik too hasn't expected this but he couldn't control his laughter and that increased Nandini's anger even more.But,having no other way,she bent down to reach Manik's feet but pinched his legs without anyone's notice.Manik hissed in pain but covered it and made Nandini stand up by holding her shoulders.

Ignore mistakes...

See you again on 1st April...

I won't even bother u by posting a promo or a note...bcz that's of no use...

See ya...

Love
Pranu