23A. Some More Clarifications

Nandini came down and saw Nyonika and Raj at dining table for breakfast.She greeted them and took their blessings.Though she wanted to be angry on them too,she didn't say anything to them.

Nyo-Nandu beta...are u comfortable here..??

Nan-Jii Maa...

Just then Dhruv came and hugged her saying "Bhabhi Maaa..."

She broke the hug and held his ears.

Nan-U don't talk to me...tum bhi apne bhai se mil kar mujhe rulaaya na...??

D-Aaahhh...Bhabhi maa...chodiye na...

She twisted his ears and then came Cabir while Nyonika and Raj smiled seeing them.

C-Arey Nandini...what are u doing...???Agar Manik ne dhekhaa toh...

He said pointing to her hands which were holding Dhruv's ears.As soon as she heard him,she left his ears.

Nan-Cabir...aap..??

C-Well...Cabir is fine...but aap...??? No need yar...u can call me Cabir...

Nan-Whatever...u too...don't talk to me...tum bhi Manik jii ke saath ho naa...

D-Bhabhi maa...sorry...

Nyo-Haa Nandu beta...even we are sorry...

Nyonika and Raj too stood and said sorry.Immediately,Nandini went near her and said "Arey...Maa...aap kyun sorry bol rahe ho...??Aur papa ji...plz...aap sorry bol ke mujhe sharmindha math kijiye..."

Raj side-hugged her and said "But beta...we too took part in their plan...so ..."

Nan-koi baath nahi papa jii...

Nyo-Beta...u have to go to your house na..for pag-phere...go and call Manik...

Nan-jii..mein...!!?

Nyo-Haa beta jaldi jao...it's already late...

Nan-Jii...

She said and thought "Now,Again...I have to talk to him...ufff..."

She gave an stern look at Cabir and Dhruv while Dhruv mouthed another sorry.She went upstairs and opened the door of their room and saw Manik talking on phone facing his back to her.

"Haa...I know it's important meeting...I'll be there...on time..."He said on phone and Nandini happily closed the door and headed down.

"Thank god...Now I don't need to talk him...I think he is going to office.."She thought and said the same to Nyonika.Dhruv and Cabir went out while Raj was all set to go to office.

Nan-Maa...wo...Manik jii...office jaane wale hai...important meeting hai...

Nyo-Office...??? But I have told him about pag phere...phir...

She stopped when Manik came.

Nyo-Manik beta...are u going to office...??

Ma-Nahi toh...

Manik said casually and Nandini looked at them in shock.

Nyo-Nandu keh rahi thi ki u have an important work...

He questioningly looked at Nandini and asked "When did I say that..??"

Nandini made a confusing face while Nyonika looked at her in question mark.