32. Little Fight

Part-32

Nandini opened her eyes and saw Manik missing on her side.She then checked the surroundings and understood that she is in the bedroom.She sat on the bed and saw she was wearing Manik's shirt and smiled understanding who did all these.Then came Manik after freshening up.

Ma-Good morning Nandu...

He said and sat beside her.

Nan-Morning Manik..

She said and hugged him.

Soon she got freshen up and they both explored the city's romantic places and ended the day with another passionate erotic journey.

The next morning,Manik woke up when his phone was constantly buzzing.

He opened his eyes properly and attended the call,pacing around the room.Feeling his absence,she woke up and saw Manik being on phone.

"Yeah..ok...I'll be there.."He said and Nandini understood something serious.

She slolwly went and back hugged him while he was still on call.He hasn't responded to her promixity and was busy with the call.So she waited for him to end it and then he turned her towards him.

Nan-Kahi jaana hai...??

Ma-Wapas jaana hai...Mumbai..

He said slowly.

Nan-But Manik...

Ma-I know jaan...we haven't enjoyed our honeymoon yet..But..plz try to understand..It's about my dream and I have to be there...But I promise,we'll definitely come again...

Nan-It's ok Manik...I can understand...

Ma-I'm sorry..

Nan-Plzz don't be...

She said and hugged him.

They boarded the flight and headed towards Mumbai.

For one month,Manik got busy with the new dream project and was having a very hectic schedule.Nandini,too got busy with her exams and they both haven't got any proper time.

One month later,

Nandini's exams got over and Manik too came back to his regular schedule.

They planned for a proper day out and went for dinner.

They made love after a very long time and was resting in each others arms.

In the morning,Nandini's phone rang and before Manik gets disturbed,she attended the call and it was Amms.

Nan-Good Morning Amms...

Amms-Good morning beta...kaisi ho..??

Nan-I'm fine Amms...Aap kaise ho..??aur ghar par sab..??

Amms-Sab theek hai beta...Nandu...Actually I called to discuss about very important matter...Agar Manik beta permit karenge toh can u plz come..??

Nan-Jii Amms...I'll come...

Amms-And ha..Ho sake toh Manik ko bhi bulaao beta...

Nan-Jii Amms..I'll tell him..But I can't be sure ki wo aayenge...I mean he is very busy these days...I'll try...

They both hung the call and Nandini again went  into Manik's embrace.

But Manik woke up immediately and said "Good Morning jaan.."