22A. Some Clarifications

He smirked and said "Shall I tell u...??? Mrs.NANDINI..MANIK MALHOTRA"

She couldn't register what he just said and even can't believe her ears and looked at him in shock,widening her eyes.

Having the same smirk,he switched on the lights in the room and then she could take a clear look at the entire room.She found his pictures everywhere on his side table,walls and there is a big portrait of Manik behind the bed post.

All she could feel was the ground beneath her feet helped her to stand all over again.The dreams,which she thought that were shattered,again re-born in her eyes.Tears of utmost happiness came out from her lovely eyes.Manik,just kept on looking at her expressions and the surprised cum shocked look in her eyes.

Just imagine,at one time,u thought that ur ever loving dream has shattered and at the next moment itself,it's happening in front of u...Exactly...That's what Nandini's state was.

She covered the distance between her and Manik and hugged him tightly with all her hidden love and with some fear of losing him.She touched his back and rubbed his entire back with her tiny hands just to make sure that she isn't dreaming anymore.

"I Love You Manik..."She said with tears not breaking the hug.

She could clearly listen to his heart beat and he just responded to her hug by hugging her slightly.

He then pulled himself away and held her shoulders.

Ma-I wish u said these words before our marriage...I would be really very happy...but aisa nahi ki ab mein khush nahi hu...I'm happy even now...at least I gotta hear them...

He said slowly and she stood silently looking at him.

Awkward silence for a minute.

Then her mind stuck something.

Nan-Ek minute...mathlab...yeh sab aap ka plan tha...??? U already know that meri shaadi aap se hone wali hai...???

She asked in shock and he nodded in a no.

Ma-Nahi Nandu...listen to me...let me explain...

Nan-what...??? Kya explain karenge aap...??? Kitna ache se mujhe rulaaya,,,yeh explain karenge..?? ya phir kitne ache se planning kiya,,,yeh explain karenge..?? Kya explain karenge aap...??

She asked in shock while he can't understand what is she saying.

Nan-Aap ko patha bhi hai mein kitna royii thi...??? Mere baare mein kabhi socha aapne...?? U just executed ur plan..hai na..??

Ma-Oh just shut up Nandu...for god sake..keep quiet for a while and let me explain...

He raised his voice and Nandini stood silently.

Ma-Yeh kya plan plan kar rahi ho..ah..?? Listen I haven't planned anything...It's Dhruv and Cabir's plan...

Nan-What...??

Ma-Ha...unn dhonon ka kiyadhara hai...That day...when we went to Shimla and I returned home after dropping u...

He started explaining.

FLASHBACK

After Manik shouted at Dhruv to stay quiet and Dhruv hugged him and said "It's ok Bhai...aap ka poora haq hai gussa hone ka..."

They broke the hug and sat on bed.

D-Bhai...aap ka mood theek karne ke liye I have a great news...

Just then Cabir entered and side-hugged Dhruv and said "We have a good news"

Manik gave a questioning look.

D-Mom and Dad aap ke liye ladki pasand kiya hai...

He said in excitement but Manik stayed silent.

Ma-yeh koi good news hai..???

C-Good news thab hogi when u see the girl.

He said and handed over a photo to Manik.

Manik's jaw opened widely and said in shock "Nandu...!!!!"

D-Haa Bhai...aapke Nandu...

Ma-But..yeh hua kaise..???

He asked in disbelief.

D-we said everything to Mom and Dad...and they arranged this...

Manik looked at them in shock and asked in panic "Mathlab...Nandu ke family ko bhi patha chal gaya..???oh no...She doesn't want this to happen...ab mein kya bolunga usko...???"

D-Bhai...relax...aisa kuch nahi hai...Mom and Dad just sent ur details with a photograph via Bhabhi maa's family pandit ji...and he made sure that they like u...and by god's grace..rishta pakka hua hai...

C-Ha Manik..it's a complete arranged marriage according to Nandini's family...Don't worry...

After a long time,Manik smiled and said "Oh My God...!! I can't believe this..."

Just then Nandini messaged Manik to meet her.

C-Manik...ab toh believe kar...Nandini wants to meet u..I'm sure she might have seen ur photo by now..and so she wanna talk to u...

D-Kya hua Bhai...??why are u upset...?? Achi baath hai na...Bhabhi maa wanna talk to u...

Ma-Nahi Dhruv...last 2 times she called me like this and said that we aren't meant for each other and even asked me to stay away...patha nahi iss baar kya kahegi...

C-Manik...ab aisa kuch nahi hoga...It was different that time...but ab tum dhonon ki shaadi fix ho gayi hai...thu dhekhna...zaroor apni dil ki baath kehne ke liye bulaa rahi hai...

D-Ha Bhai...aap dhekhnaa...Bhabhi maa kal aa kar kahegi...I LOVE U MANIKjii..

He imitated in a filmy tone and Manik too smiled a little but his heart didn't.

FLASHBACK ENDS

  To be continued...

Ignore mistakes...

#HappyBirthdayParth

Love u Rockstar😚

See u at 8 in Revenge love story..😊