19A. I'm Ready

Muk-What...??Uncle tumhare liye rishtey doond rahe hai...??

Nandini nodded in a yes.She explained everything happened to her friends.

A-Did u tell to Manik??

She again nodded.

Muk-Kya kaha usne...??

Nan-Kya kahega...??When I don't have any feelings for him,what will he say...??

She said slowly and Mukthi and Aliya exchanged looks and Navya sat silently as this was expected for her.

Muk-U really don't have any feelings for him..??

Nandini nodded in a no silently.

Muk-Nandu...kisko deceive karnaa chahthi ho tum...??humhe ya khud ko...??plz darling...don't betray urself...Manik jaisa ladka tumhe kabhi nahi milega...Maan jao meri baath...

Nandini closed her eyes with her palm unable to decide.

Muk-Nandu...I think U should trust Manik...He will deal with it...agar tum bhi usse pyaar karthi hai toh,plzzz...give him one chance...let his parents talk to ur father...

Nandini opened her eyes suddenly and looked at Mukthi in shock.

Nan-Nahi...Mukthi...No...Appa ko bahut bura lagega...aur Amms...Amms will think that I have written a love story over here...agar unko patha bhi chalega na,ki I'm talking to a guy,they will think that I betrayed them and I broke their trust...and if Manik's parents come and directly ask my hand,then...No...Mukthi...bachpan se le kar ab tak meri life ki saari decisions Appa aur Amms hi liye hai..and now,I can't take that chance from them by introducing Manik...

Muk-I can understand Nandu...But it's the matter of ur life...maan jao ki u love him...

Nan-Haa mein maan jaungi...jab Manik khush rahega kisi aur ke saath...aur mein kisi aur ke saath...

She said and left.

"kitnaa Confused soul hai yeh...Nandu...I just hope tumhe jaldi patha chale ki U r wrong baby...I will pray that u won't be late in accepting the fact..."Mukthi thought.

...

Manik has already messaged that he will pick her at college and Nandini explained everything to Mukthi and asked her to take care of that.

Both Manik and Nandini were waiting for that one day.

He saw her waiting for him when he arrived to pick her.

"Sorry...I'm late..."He said and opened the door for her.

As decided,Nandini kept mum and just smiled a little to say that "It's ok.."

He started driving and looked at Nandini who was wearing a red chudidhar and smiled a little.She just looked at her bangles and played with them.

Suddenly he increased the speed of car and drove at 120kmph.

Nandini who was jerked by this action looked at road and then at Manik but hasn't uttered a word.She sat silently and continued playing with her bangles without even having a trace of fear.

Manik glanced at her once and his eyes sparkled with a slight sign of victory and he already had his victorious smile which worth a million dollar.

He took her to a place where his private plane is parked and opened the car door and signed her to get down.She looked at him in surprise.

"Don't worry...bagaa ke nahi le jaa raha hu...Just 2 hours journey...plzz.."He said looking at the confused expression of Nandini.

She changed her expression and boarded the plane with the help of Manik.He shown her a seat and took his.She looked around to have a look at the whole plane while sitting there itself,once they were in air.

"Nandu...Go and have a look if u want..."He said after understanding her expressions very well.

She hesitatingly stood and took her steps to see inside the plane.It has a well-organized bed room with a small size bed with red and white cushions.She looked around the room and turned back to see Manik being knelt on his one knee holding a red roses bouquet.

"Nandu...I wanna say something which I have never said till now...I wanna make this special so I'm saying this when we are in air...Nandu...you're incredibly delicate...You are the one who can soften my heart with ur gentle touch and tender voice...You are the fruit of blessing that I survive on...You're all the places I wish to travel to,and the reason for the rebirth of every dream I had given up on before I met u...

You know I have a lot to learn about life and living but I've learned one important truth after seeing u: True love is eternal because it proceeds from god...Before meeting u,I never thought it was for real since people like u were never around me...Yet,u made it possible...You made me believe that love exists... Since the day you have come into my life,my heart has gotten a new lease of life...Love was just a word till u came and defined it to me...I look forward with greatest faith,hope and love to share an eternity with u. You are my love,my one and only home..."

He just wanted to make her feel like she was the only star in his sky,lighting up his entire life.She was astonished beyond words at his affectionate revelation.

She could clearly see in his eyes that no amount of words could be uttered,no songs could be sung and no gesture could be made to show his love for her,for the love he had for her had no definition.Tears of happiness followed by sadness filled her eyes as she looked at him bending his head down.

Handing over the flowers he said "I may not be perfect...I'll annoy u,make u mad,may scare u,but putting all that aside,U'll never find someone who cares and loves u more than I do.Having u in my life can bring me more happiness than a lifetime can bring.You've touched my life so deeply that now there is no going back.I feel I was searching for u my entire life.I Love You,Nandu,and I will love u till my last breath."

She took the flowers and the rose petals became home for her tears.She hid her face and wiped her tears.She hasn't uttered even a word and silently got back to her seat.

Manik got back his victorious smile on his face.The plane landed and they both got down.She could see a beautiful mansion and she questioningly looked at Manik.

"we are in Shimla...Yeh...mera private farm house hai...I love this place..."Manik answered her questioning eyes.

He led her inside and she looked around to have a look at the house.The place was very peaceful and her inner soul literally enjoyed the place forgetting all the issues.

No.8 for 7th hour of his Birthday...😊

Ignore mistakes

#HappyBirthdayParth

Lots of love💕💕💕