Epilogue

After 2 years

Malhotra Mansion

The house is full of hustle bustle because it's Dhruv's marriage.
A little girl wearing a pink frilled frock with chubby cheeks like her mother and pointy nose like her father was walking towards the lawn with her cute little steps pushing the legs which came in her way.

Suddenly two arms lifted her up in the air.
D-Haaye meri baby doll...kaha jaa rahe ho...??
She instead of answering in her way,started taping her legs just to convey him to put her down.
Dhruv,by seeing her cute little pout and red nose understood that she is angry.
D-Kya hua princess...?? Gussa ho...??
She nodded her head still taping her feet.
D-Arey baap re...itna gussaa...!!! Par kyun darling...??
This irritated her and she just kicked him as hard as she can and he immediately understood that he has to put her down and so he did.
As soon as he put her down she again made her way to the lawn.
"Bilkul bhai pe gayi hai.."He thought and turned to see Manik searching for something.
D-Bhai...u need something...??
Ma- Gudiya..??? Dhekha tumne...??
D- Haa...lawn side gayi hai...but she seems to be very angry..kya kiya aapne...??
Just then Nandini came and they both exchanged looks.
Nan- Ab kya bolu Dhruv...patha nahi kitna gussa karegi...bilkul inpe gayi hai wo...
She said helplessly looking towards her husband by which he bent his head down.
Ma- Acha Dhruv..U get ready...I'll see her..
Saying this he went to lawn side and saw his shadow like daughter standing with a cute pout.He went towards her and knelt to her height holding his ears.
Ma- Gudiya Rani...
He called cutely but she turned her face to other side.He too followed her still kneeling.
Ma- I'm sorry meri gudiya...maaf kar dho papa ko...plzz beta...
"Aakhir aisa kya kiya bhai ne..so Barbie became so angry.."Dhruv asked Nandini.
Nan-wo...wo...
She stammered.
Ma- Plz baby...acha fine...from now on..mumma is only urs...I won't touch her...ok...?? She is all urs...ab toh maaf kar dho papa ko...
Manik blurted the truth and Dhruv started laughing holding his stomach.
"Oh My God...!!! Itna gussa sirf aap ko touch karne ki wajah se...!!!!! Hahahahah...bhai...aap toh gaye ab..." He said in between his laugh.
Nandini too smiled seeing them.
C- Aakir beti kiski hai...Manik baba ki parchayi jo hai...No one should touch Nandu...All his qualities came to her...His possessiveness and his anger...oh god...
Cabir came and said seeing Manik.
Muk- Ha Cabir...bilkul Manik pe gayi hai wo...
Meanwhile,his princess forgave him and so Manik came to them taking her in his arms.
"Iss liye toh uska naam MANvIKa Malhotra hai.." Manik said kissing her cheeks.
Nandini took her from him and kissed her cheeks while she again stretched her hands towards Manik saying "Papa" for the first time ever so cutely.
Manik has happy tears listening the word from his heart beat and his happiness has no bounds.
Dhruv and Aliya got married with all the rituals while Manik was finding ways to romance with his lovely wife without getting noticed by his cute daughter.

 Ignore mistakes

Time for final bye...

Hope you liked the journey..

Love

-Pranu.