31A. Surprises

Another beautiful morning in each others embrace...

Nandini opened her eyes and saw Manik still sleeping while seizing her body in his hands.She smiled a little and tried to move but understood that it could wake him up and so she remained silent.

After sometime,she felt his grip getting looser on her and she has got a scope of moving.She woke up and went to freshen up wearing his shirt.

She came out after having a hot shower and wore a red anarkali suit.Her eyes fell on Manik who was sleeping peacefully with a bare chest.She smiled and went to him and sat beside him.She pecked his mole lightly and he slowly opened his dreamy eyes.

Nan-Good Morning Manik...

He smiled and said "Good Morning Nandu.." and adjusted his blanket to sleep more.

Nan-Manik..uthiye na...

Ma-Nandu..plz...thodi dher aur...I'm too tired...

She opened her mouth widely and murmured "Tired mujhe hona tha..."

Nan-Plzz Manik uthiye na...Kuch kaam hai aapse...

He again opened his eyes slightly and asked "Kaam..??konsa kaam...??"

She forwarded her sindhoor box and showed him.

He sighed and said "Acha Laao..laga dhetha hu..."

Nan-Nahi...aise nahi...first go and have shower aur phir karna...

Saying this,she made him wake up and pushed him into the washroom.

She immediately called Dhruv.

D-Hi Bhabhimaa...kaise ho..??

Nan-I'm fine Dhruv..tum kaise ho..??Aur Maa papajii kaise hai..??

D-Too good Bhabhimaa..

Nan-Acha Dhruv...everything is ready na..??

D-Bilkul perfect...Don't worry...I have arranged everything...

Nan-Thank u Dhruv..Thank u so much...

Nyonika took the phone and said "Arey beta...Thank u ki kya baath hai..??"

Nan-Maa...Kaise ho aap..??

Nyo-I'm fine beta...and ha...Don't worry..everything will go according to ur plan..just enjoy to the fullest...

Nan-Thank u maa...

She cut the call hearing door sound,after having some more conversation with Nyonika.

Manik came out and back-hugged her.

Ma-Yeh kisse baath ho rahi hai..??

Nan-Wo...Maa se..

Ma-Acha...kya keh rahi thi..??

Nan-kuch nahi..bas aise hi...

She freed herself and turned towards Manik.

Ma-Nandu...why were u thanking Mom..??

Nan-Mein...wo...bas...Maa only sent me here na...So I was thanking for that...

Manik smiled and hugged her.

"Jhoot bolna kitna mushkil hai yaar.."She thought.

Just then Manik phone rang and he literally jumped with joy attending the call.

"Nandu...Nandu...Finally...My dream is going to be true..."He said while hugging her tightly.

"Manik.."She called him in his hug.

"I got the contract...and now...I can have my own business..."He said cupping her face.

"Tumhe patha hai...I was waiting for this since a long time...I'm so happy...Nandu...U r my lucky charm jaan...tum meri life mein aayi ho and I got my dream come true.."He said almost with happy tears.

"I know Manik...One day u will get what u want...I'm so happy.."She said.

He gently placed his lips on hers and she enjoyed his happiness.

"Thank god...!!! Now I can execute my plan and there would be no meetings too..."She thought.

Ignore mistakes...

Thanq soooo much who have replied my questions.... That was a great feeeling to know that the entire story is ur favorite..

Thanks for all the love...

I know short update....

I'll update part B after I'm satisfied with votes n ur lovely comments...