24B. It's My Turn

After everyone left to their respective places,Nandini,Dhruv,Nyonika and Raj are present at the dining table.

Nyo-Nandu..Go and call Manik for dinner...

Nan-Jii..

She said and went to her room.Manik already prepared to sleep and was on bed.

Nan-Ma...Manik jii...Maa aap ko..dinner ke liye bula rahe hai...

Ma-I'm not hungry...

He covered himself with duvet and answered without looking at her.

Nan-Par...aap...

She stopped in the middle when he ignored her and switched off the lights.

"He forgot to feed Dhruv..he is so upset with me..." She thought and slept beside him.

At the dining table,

Nyo-Raj...don't u think Nandu and Manik has something bothering them..??

Raj-Wo toh hai...par chodo na...aapas mein wo dhonon suljhaa lenge...

Dhruv got up and moved towards stairs.

Nyo-Dhruv...beta where r u going...??

D-Unn dhonon ko suljhaane...

He smiled and said.

Manik's room,

"Nandu...kya zaroorat thi itnaa bhaav khaane ki...Now see...he is so angry..."She thought and suddenly the lights are on.

Ma-Sorry...I have to sleep on couch na..I forgot...

He said and about to stand but Nandini stopped him holding his wrist.She looked at him with apologetic eyes and said "Manik jii...plzzz..."

Manik looked at her without any expression and then they heard a knock at the door.

Ignore mistakes...

1. 200 votes on part 24A

2. 100 votes and 100 comments on part 24 B

Whoever comments as UPDATE SOON ,I'm gonna mute those readers...I'm damn serious about that...

Sorry for being rude...and this is for genuine readers....

If these requirements are fulfilled , I'll post part C...

Or else wait till 10th April...