Chapter 4: Friday Night Bites

Okay, technically there are three OC characters that will be explained in the beginning. But I don't plan of having them as sort of main characters, or plot-changers. They are just there to act sort of as Percy's 'supervisors' as he is seen as a child and therefore needs an adult to watch over him. They also may be mentioned from time-to-time again because it is inevitable.

Season 1 Episode 3: Friday Night Bites

"Percy, time to go to school." A soft Italian-accent female voice said breaking my mind from the sleep I was currently in.

I groaned at the hired 'nanny' who I got. But in reality she was actually a powerful witch that was to look over me and help put spells over the house.

"Tyler?" I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up from my deep slumber.

"Ray is waking him up now." Rosanna told me, her honey brown eyes staring at me while her coffee brown hair was put into a neat ponytail.

Rosanna, the new nanny, came to America from Italy with her best friend--almost brother--Gabriele Alessandro Adolf which in Italian means: warrior of god for Gabriele, defender of mankind for Alessandro, and noble wolf for Adolf. Which was ironic because Gabriel was a werewolf himself.

They both came with Gabriel's best friend Raimondo (short of Ray) Antonio Ettore which in Italian meant: wise protector for Raimondo, invaluable for Antonio, and loyal for Ettore. Ray himself was actually a vampire.

All three of them were very close together as they grew up in an orphanage together, discovered Rosanna's--she hated the nickname Rose--powers as she was a witch. Then accidentally discovered Gabriel's powers when he defended himself one day while being mugged.

"Thank you Roseanna." I told my nanny (who was only there for looks mother. I don't need to be watched).

She gave me a soft smile in return and went to go help Gabriel who I hired as a cook when I discovered he didn't have a job while his two best friends did. I figured, if I have three grown adult supernatural beings, why not a third that didn't include me.

I yawned and quickly took a shower to help wake me up before changing into the clothes I set out for school.

Dawning my favorite hoodie on, I slipped into Tyler's bedroom who was still asleep in his bed. I took a quick look at Ray to see him annoyed and getting fed-up with the teenager.

When he saw me he glared at me for a small bit before moving the glare to Tyler. I walked over to him and silently released him of this duty. He gave me a savior look and quickly left the room.

"Tyler." I muttered as I pushed on his shoulder to try and wake him up.

"Go away Percy." Tyler muttered from his pillow and seemed to have fallen back asleep. I glared at the sleeping teenager before quickly ordered Ray (who was waiting in the hallway--he was the butler) to grab me a bucket.

He did so gleefully and returned into no time--do to his vampire-ness which he accidentally got in Italy before they moved to America).

I thanked him and quickly filled up the bucket. Testing if Tyler was really back asleep and ignoring me, I felt no remorse as I dumped the freezing cold water onto Tyler's body, or in this case mostly head.

He shot up quicker than I expected and I instantly started running out of the room with a dripping wet, angry Tyler behind me.

I quickly lost Tyler in the largeness of my house and asked Ray to tell Tyler that I was already at school.

Thanking Gabriel who drove me to school and handed me my lunch, I found that Matt was already at school with a football tucked under his arm.

"Matt!" I chirped a greeting as I sat next to my friend, "how are you?" I asked sitting down on the bench with him.