Chapter 11: Under Control

I might post one more chapter but I don't know, heading home from my dad's soon so just be on the lookout.

Season 1 Episode 18: Under Control

It surprised me that Pearl Zhu hasn't come to visit me yet. Either she was unaware I existed or hadn't had the time.

But Tyler assured me that she was talking to some of the Founding people. Mostly because he went with his father once to the Grill and told me that his father was pretty much flirting with her as she asked him questions.

I did feel confused when the numbers of vampires in the town dwindled during the harsh storm over the weekend, but it wasn't my top priority as Vicki Donovan's body was uncovered during the storm.

They say she OD'd but The Founding Council, Tyler, Salvatore Brothers, Elena, and I know the truth.

Or at least part of the truth, Vicki Donovan was killed by a knife in her heart with trace amounts of wood near the entry and exit way.

When I heard about that, I started to spend some time with the people who were close with her. Matty for certain, though his mom was very annoying and more of a child than Matt is.

Sadly, I couldn't always be there for Matt, though I kinda was at the Founder's Day Party which had all the founding families attend.

Matt and Tyler were both there, Tyler out of obligation and Matt because he wanted to take his mind off his sister death.

In fact, Tyler even sunk out some Vodka for the two boys to drink, I didn't really stop them because I knew if I was in a teenagers body I would join them.

I made sure to stay away from John Gilbert who I already knew was an arsehole.

The party itself was going great, that was after I saw Stefan compel the DJ to play better music. Which I'm glad for, the music before was not dancing music.

It would've been an amazing party, had Tyler, Matt, and I not walk outside to see Matt's mom sucking a male teenagers face.

It was disturbing, how the male seemed to be enjoying himself while kissing Matt's mom who's like twice the teens age.

"What the hell you doing man?" Matt asked as he pulled the teenager away from his mother. Tyler was right there beside him also looking pissed and disgusted.

"Whoa, dude, calm down." The teenager who also seemed to be drunk said.

Tyler threw the first punch and the guy retaliated by throwing a nice right hook, cutting Tyler's face a little.

But Tyler was a football player and I know he boxed with Ray sometimes, so I wasn't surprised when he started to beat the kid up.

It was going a bit too far though and I was about to step in as I could tell Tyler was going a little feral when Mr.Saltzman grabbed Tyler off the dude.

Rick seemed to be struggling to keep Tyler off the dude and I could tell it was time for me to step in.

"Tyler!" I harshly said with a small tint of a growl that might not be heard in all the commotion. Instantly, Tyler heard the Alpha wolf in my voice and his eyes met mine.

He stopped struggling after a few second and tilted his head just slightly downward, an act of submission that was subtly enough if you weren't paying attention.

Though, it seemed Mr.Saltzman was paying a bit more attention than anyone else because he was instantly looking at me with a bit of confusion but mostly suspicion.