Chapter 18: Rose

Alright so I have never been drugged or drunk before and I have no idea if this is actually what either of the two feelings are like so bare with this chapter and I hope I get the feelings pretty close to the truth.

Season 2 Episode 8: Rose

When I came to I still felt very distorted. The room was spinning and my head felt very lightheaded.

I blinked a very times and while most of my vision cleared, there was still a sort of fuzziness that I just felt and saw.

I felt my body and felt my clothes from the ball, the spare knife was still hidden under my pant leg that was strapped to my leg was surprisingly still there. Even my stone necklace that help me do magic was still around my neck.

Whoever took Elena and then me seemed to have been amateur's because they clearly didn't take anything off my other than my phone.

I slowly sat up from the couch I seemed to have been placed on. Instantly I felt woozy and instantly knew that not all the drugs were out of my system.

If the dancing chandler above me was any indication. I'm pretty sure I also shouldn't feel like spinning right now.

I blinked a few times and ignored the dancing chandler in order to attempt to stand up. I thought I did pretty well if it wasn't for the fact that I face-planted to ground a few seconds later.

Blinking and ignoring the pain in my forehead, I slowly sat up and attempted to sit back on the couch. I failed for a few seconds before another set of hands lifted my off the ground and plopped me back onto the couch.

"Thank you." I tried to say but my tongue felt weird to me.

I heard a sigh and then a woman's voice spoke to someone behind her, "How much drugs did that guy give the kid?"

Her voice was clearly disapproving and annoyed. The other voice--a man--tried to dignify his response. "It's not like I could control the man. The kid wasn't part of the plan. He wasn't suppose to be there."

"I can't believe you drugged a kid. He can't even stand up right." The woman disapproving voice spoke with a slight echo from the dusty, empty room.

"I didn't drug the kid!" The man said temperately. Clearly it seems he took offense to her statement.

"Where am I and who are you?" I tried to ask. Though, I had no idea how well I did.

"He speaks?" The man seemed surprised.

I felt offended and quickly retorted, "Of course he speaks! I'm eight not one. Though it seems that I may have more brains than you because I asked you a question. Or are you too stupid to understand my simple words."

I quickly heard and fuzzily saw the woman snort. Her hair was short and I think brown as she had a sort of dirty clothing on her.

"Shut up, Rose! That's not funny." The man snarled at the woman.

While I was sure she would've responded, it seemed my mouth had other plans. "You mean as funny as your face. You look like a woman with that long brown hair. I mean, have you ever heard of a haircut. If I didn't have hearing I would've thought you were a woman."

Blinking owlishly as he was suddenly in front of me snarling. Okay, so he was a vampire big whoop.

Before the man could attack me though, the woman threw him off me. He slid for a little bit before stopping.

"He's drugged, Idiot. His mouth is going without thinking. Hold that temper." Rose snarled, "Now go do something productive while I try and help the kid, yeah?"