Chapter 5: Family Ties

My estimation is that there will be roughly 29 chapters total before we see any sort of Originals sadly as I started at the very beginning of Vampire Diaries. But don't worry. We'll get to them eventually.

In case people were wondering about the OC Characters, this is the chart of pretty much them and their name meanings

Gabriele "Gabriel" Alessandro Adolf
Italian
Gabreiele - Warrior of god
Alessandro - Defender of mankind
Adolf - Noble Wolf
Species: Werewolf

Raimondo "Ray" Antonio Ettore
Italian
Raimondo - Protector
Antonio - Invaluable
Ettore - Loyal
Species: Newly Vampire

Rosanna "Rose" Lunetta Sylvana (I know I never really said her name or meanings last chapter, my fault)
Italian
Rosanna - Rose of grace
Lunetta - Little Moon
Sylvana - From the forest.
Species: Witch 

Season 1 Episode 4: Family Ties

"So, you're parents ask you to got eat with them. I really don't see the big problem." I commented to Tyler who was throwing a football in the air above him as he laid on my bed.

I was painting on my easel in the corner of my sisters in their silver hunters outfits with their bows out and arrows on their back all seeming to enjoy themselves. All the while enjoying the fact that I could now walk without faking it anymore.

It was a 'miracle' that my ankle healed as fast as it did and the Doctor cleared me off with a clean bill of health.

"The problem is that they are expecting me to take a date, when I do not want to. Vicki is a definite no and not just because my parents hate her." Tyler said with a frustrated sigh.

I finally turned from my complete painting to change into a different pair of clothes that didn't have paint splatter off them.

Stepping off the stool in front of the painting and quickly disappearing into the closet I commented to Tyler, "I could go with you. Not as a date but rather an excuse. Just tell them that my nanny has returned home for a few days and you were asked to 'babysit' me." I told Tyler the lie I told him about Rosanna.

Instead of returning home, Rosanna was going to track down some more grimoires to read from and study so she could teach me few spells I didn't need ancestors to help with but rather the charm that my favorite Aunt has given me that allowed me to do magic.

Slipping the small Moonstone and Peridot necklace around my neck and tucked it under my shirt, I slipped out of the closet where I saw Tyler looking a bit shocked and joyful.

"That is an amazing idea. You don't mind being dragged to this do you?" Tyler asked as I flopped myself onto my bed where he was sitting on.

"I would probably be forced at some point anyway." I commented with an uncaring shrug. Tyler looked pleased and then dragged himself to his room to get dressed to meet with his parents for the first time since a long time, as he has been crashing at my place every night.

"To pull of this, I'll have to take you to the Grill with me, but I won't make you speak with my parents so bring something for you to do. Knowing you, you'll bring five books and finish three there." Ty said with a smirk as we met downstairs so he could take me to the Grill as I tried to keep some of the embarrassment off my face.

"Whatever." I muttered to him and then ran back upstairs before he could tell me not to stress my ankle and grabbed two history books about Mystic Falls, one on vampires, one on werewolves, and another on witches. They all had the fiction label but I already knew that the author was actually a hunter himself, a guide to hunt monsters passed off as fake information.