Chapter 7: Haunted

Season 1 Episode 7: Haunted

"What do you know about the Supernatural?"

"You mean like Vampires, Werewolves, Witch? That kind of thing? Not much, just tales my parents use to tell me as a kid," Tyler said. He was looking at me confused about why I would start with this topic.

I scrutinized him as I broke the next bit of news. "What if I told you that the Supernatural exist. Vampires, Werewolves, and Witches all exist. And that your parents have probably told you true stories that have been passed down through the family as they were founders and knew about the Supernatural."

"I'd say you're probably high. But then again you're seven and probably have no interest in drugs."

"I don't." I confirmed and watched Tyler, he was taking this well. Which is rather shocking. "You had a feeling about the Supernatural didn't you?" I asked him

"Let's see. Parents leaving more than usually when the first two couple left and then other animal attacks. This is a small town, we've never had this many animal attacks before. Then there was when I was younger, why would my very strict, no nonsense parents tell me stories as a child about the supernatural and topics that are labeled as fantasy." Tyler pointed out

"Well this makes it so much easier. What do you want to know first?" I questioned.

"Werewolves." Tyler said immediately.

For the rest of the night I explained to Tyler about Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches and comparing them to the ones his parents told him about.

One of the things was that we found was that his parents barely mentioned werewolves. Like they didn't really know anything about them other than they were very secluded and mostly kept to themselves and in some-sort of pack.

We also found that some of their information on Vampires was false because they didn't know that vampires could walk in the sun with a special ring that has to be worn.

And similar to the werewolves, they didn't really know anything about witches as all. Other than they call themselves a coven rather than a pack.

Overall though, Tyler took it surprisingly well and when I told him about Ray, Rose, and Gabriel. He didn't really freak out too bad (he did freak a bit when Ray showed him what a vampire looked like with the popping of veins and darkening of eyes).

After talking about the supernatural I gave Tyler a howling wolf pendant that was actually hollow and stuffed with Vervain that was bewitched to never empty.

The only downside is that when I explained that pretty much everyone in the manor had some sort of supernatural thing about them. He asked what I was and I told him I was similar to a werewolf and asked him kindly to drop it.

He did so reluctantly.

Over the course of that weekend, Tyler and I grew closer so I shared his concern when Vicki disappeared from a site where these kids died at the graveyard.

Interesting enough, Tyler and I were just exiting from the school gym to head back home (Tyler was exercising, I was reading one of my many books).

Tyler had just gotten inside when he scrambled back out again. Instantly, I smelt a newborn vampire that probably wasn't able to control herself yet. I pushed Tyler behind me and growled at the person.

When the person sped out of the car and knocked Tyler over, I saw that it was actually Vicki Donovan. The missing girl.

She was just about to pounce on Tyler's neck before I came to my senses and grabbed her by both her wrists and used my werewolf strengths to throw her away.