Chapter 8: The Turning Point

I don't know if you can tell. But I'm probably going to skip a few episodes that I don't think are too important or I can't really work with the relationships. If you are wondering what the episodes are, just Netflix.

Season 1 Episode 10: The Turning Point

"Now remember, the first transition is always painful. We'll be in our wolf forms after midnight. The ring will help prevent the transformation before that but you will be agitated and maybe more aggressive than usual."

"Why can't I just not be a wolf this full moon?" Tyler asked as he finished a sketch he was going to submit for the Plan Your Future that the school was hosting.

He was basing it off of the Lockwood journals that I asked him to get so I could read through it and write down notes. The journal were variable in what the Founders (which I may have overheard from the Sheriff and Tyler's parents talk about) knew about the Supernatural.

"Because the wolf is apart of you. And when you deny your wolf too long, especially for their first full moon, they get really, really cranky. Like murderous cranky. Especially around next full moon." I told him remembering when I almost had that happen to me.

"So what time are we leaving the school then."

"When the moon is almost shining upon you. The moon will call to you and it will be that time that I will pick you two up and all three of us will be in the woods." Gabriel told Tyler as he has a small glass of alcohol in his hand.

"Won't we go on a murderous rampage?" Tyler asked looking concerned and awkward.

"I will be the Alpha. I'll have to show your wolf that but because I have complete control over my transformation, I will keep us from killing anyone. That being said, I will let my wolf go a bit more than usual. The fact remains, no killing." I reassured Tyler.

Looking less awkward, Tyler finished his art piece when the doorbell rang.

"Stay there." Ray said as he tensed up. None of us were expecting guests and we're a pretty close-knit group so we had no idea who was ringing the doorbell.

I could tell Tyler was also listening as we heard Ray unlock the door and slowly open it while saying, "May I help you?"

"Yes, you see I figured I would take Tyler to the school today." The voice of Mr.Lockwood said. Instantly, I saw Tyler tense and scowl at his father voice.

"I will get Master Tyler but it is his decision on whether or not he will go with you Mr.Lockwood." Ray said formally and using the titles that we insist upon him not using.

He actually reminded me of the comic book Alfred Pennyworth, the butler to Bruce Wayne. Always insisting upon calling Tyler 'Master' and I 'Little Master.'

Mr.Lockwood didn't say anything else as we heard Ray walk calmly toward us, Mr.Lockwood still standing outside.

"Do you want to go, Master?" Ray asked softly, knowing Tyler's father was a delicate subject between all of us.

Tyler let out an agitated sigh. "If I don't then he'll get mad. I'm sure I get the curse from his side of the family because we're both more agitated around the time of the full moon."

"Do you want me to come with you, with him?" I asked, my wolf unsettled at the thought of leaving Tyler alone with his father on the full moon.

Tyler thought about it for a few seconds before shaking his head. "He'll get more agitated and that's the last thing either of us need. Just ask Ray to drive you, okay?" Tyler asked and started to rub the back of my neck.