Chapter 20: By The Light of the Moon

Season 2 Episode 11: By the Light of the Moon

I instantly felt the arrival of another wolf and her pack in his territory. It made me instantly on edge and feel like growling.

Because unlike Mason who was an Omega wolf with a pack probably far away, he didn't mean anyone harm other than maybe Damon but that's just because Damon's a dick.

No, this pack unlike Mason meant harm and trouble. I didn't like it, especially because Mason had a similar pack smell on him, which meant that this pack he was once apart of.

Pacing the hallway and feeling the moon above me making feel more restless, I told Gabriel that they may need to fight tonight. Because this pack was going to be trouble.

Gabriel nodded in understanding and he and I started to plan for a way for Tyler to exit the old Lockwood basement to join them.

As soon as Tyler texted me about leaving the basement with Caroline, Gabriel and I started to dig a small hole by the side that would be big enough for a wolf to fit through.

A hole that was unnoticeable other than to those who knew about it. As the night grew closer and the time started to become more strained and urgent to me, like something needed to be done and soon.

As I heard Tyler urge Caroline out of there and started to act like a changing wolf, I crawled into the hole that while big enough for a wolf, was also big enough for me little body to fit though.

I knelt by Tyler's side and instantly used me magical powers to empty the Wolfsbane from Tyler's stomach. I heard him sigh in relief and change into his wolf with little problem.

From there, I changed into my wolf and we both made our way out and into the woods where I started to take off in the directions I smelt the Alpha wolf.

We arrived at this old boarding house that I recognized earlier was the one that Caroline went to, to unlock Damon from the basement.

Figuring, Damon angered the new Alpha, I found the broken glass window and jumped inside to see the Alpha wolf of another pack almost biting Rose (who I happened to like despite me being drugged at the time).

Jumping in before Rose could get hurt, I pushed the other wolf off her and stood protectively in front of the two werewolves.

My eyes were glowing silver as I growled at the new wolf who growled back in a challenge.

Two identical growls echoed through the room and I say the other wolf jump away from the Red and Agouti wolf that were behind the She-Alpha.

She growled at the three of us as my betas followed my lead and protecting the other two in the room.

Knowing she was outnumbered, the She-Alpha zoomed past everyone and went back out the window.

I gave a nod toward where she went and both my betas ran after her, to make sure she stayed away for the night.

Cautiously, I turned around and saw a tense Damon and a terrified Rose. Walking closely, I bumped my nose with Rose's shoulder that looked to be ok.

It was a bit shredded but I didn't see any sign of punctuation of teeth or saliva. Which was good, it meant that she wasn't endangered of dying.

With that, I turned around and calmly went back out the window, ignoring the sigh of relieve from Rose and Damon whose eyes was watching my back with curiosity.

"Any idea who that wolf was?" I heard Damon ask as he put the sword back on the wall.

"None, but if that wolf hates the other wolf. I think I'll like the human," Rose said back making me smirk.