Chapter 26: The Last Day

I do not own Percy Jackson or the Vampire Diaries/The Originals

Season 2 Episode 20: The Last Day

When I heard that Mrs.Lockwood was in the hospital, I barely took a second thought before I was having Ray drive me.

I arrived there and spotted Tyler and Caroline talking just outside the hospital and Jules was walking right past Tyler.

I felt my wolf wag slightly at seeing my pack-beta and pack-brother there before lowering it's tail remembering just why Tyler came back.

"She's been helping me. How are you?" Tyler asks Caroline awkwardly knowing that they didn't really get to say goodbye to one another before Tyler left with Jules and Gabriel.

"I heard about your mom. I just came to check in on her," Caroline replied looking almost as awkward as Tyler looked.

"May I interrupt this conversation?" I asked, my voice going slightly shy as the childish part of my mind was shifting from foot to foot, from both awkwardness and ADHD.

"Percy!" Tyler said excitedly and instantly reached out to pick me up.

My wolf purred as I put my head to his shoulder and let his senses envelop my own. After a few seconds I pulled away and gave him a smile. "You needed to call more," I muttered as we breathed in our pack bond.

Tyler gave a smirk before looking awkwardly back at Caroline. "Mom's a bit banged up, but she'll be okay."

"And you? Um....how's everything with you?" Caroline asked seeming to feel uncomfortable.

It seemed as if they were going to go into more of an awkward talk before a sharp ringing was in my mind making me whimper in pain and fall to the ground for a second.

But after the first time with the Founder's Device, both my godly blood, magic, and my wolf had worked to develop some sort of immunity to any sort of magical pain to my head.

So instead of being knocked out fully by the magic of the person, I was able to shove the pain to the back of my mind and felt a snarl leave my lips as I stared at the person who looked slightly surprised.

It looked as if another spell was at the tip of his tongue when I felt another hand reach around my head and covered my mouth, a female hand I could tell that didn't quite have any real smell toward her that I could distinguish without thinking about it.

Before I could bite hard into her hand, two bursts of power collide with me and while I could've dealt with one just easily, I was still tired from the last full moon and felt myself drift asleep. The last thing I heard was a male voice scolding the female one.

When I woke up I was laying on a bed that was not one of the softest I've slept on before, in fact I would say give it a year before the owner would have to buy a new one.

Looking around at the bare walls that seemed to lack enthusiastic colors or even images, I walked toward the door and when opened stumbled upon a closet that was filled with flannels shirts and jeans for pants.

Turning away from the door, I walked toward the other door and found a bathroom that seemed to be in prime condition and couldn't see any dust.

Sighing at my luck of finding the two rooms that I didn't need, I turned toward the last room and listened on the other side for any movement or breathing.

Taking a breath and steeling myself, I twisted the doorknob and carefully went through the door. I was about to make my way out of the place that seemed to be an apartment when I recognized the room and my brother that was relaxing on the couch as the other vampire in the room was clenching her jaw as she kept stabbing herself in the leg over and over again.