Chapter 14: Bad Moon Rising

Guys, Elijah is almost in the picture. Squeal.

Season 2 Episode 3: Bad Moon Rising

"Will you be okay for the upcoming Full Moon?" I asked Tyler groggily. I had just recently woken up and was still in the hospital as they were running a few final tests.

"No worries. I have my Moonlight ring so I won't be changing this full moon until you're out of the hospital and okay. Are you still having these weird dreams?" Tyler asked concerned.

It was early in the morning and Tyler was dressed in his workout gear. Something about following his uncle because he was suspicious about something. It was way too early to remember.

"If the dreams keep up at the end of the week I was going to call my mom and see if she might be able to help," I said rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up more.

Tyler just gave me a small, concerned smile. "Why don't you get some more sleep?" he suggested.

"Tell me this suspicion about your uncle first. Especially if I'm going to stay at your place for a few days because I don't want you to be home alone with only your mom and uncle as company." I grabbed Tyler's hand lightly, making him know he didn't have to if he didn't want to.

After a brief hesitation, Tyler explained his theory about his uncle, "I think he's a werewolf. I told you about the night at the carnival, right?"

I recalled that Tyler mentioned his uncle beat him at arm wrestling, which might not seem like much but I know Tyler cheats a little by including werewolf strength. And then he also mentioned that when a guy was bothering him later that day his uncle came and shown some werewolf agility and for a brief second, werewolf eyes.

"You have." I told Tyler and poked his shoulder to make him continue his hypothesis.

"I'm following him today because if he is a werewolf, and doesn't have the Moonlight ring then he has to transform somewhere. I just wondering where this place is." Tyler had this mischief smirk on his face.

"And when you do know where he's going to transform?" I asked hesitantly

Tyler's smirk just seemed to widen. "Why, throw a party of course. Though, I will make sure everyone is away before nightfall just in case."

I sighed, of course he wanted to throw a party on the night of the full moon. When both our wolves are more active and his uncle might not be in the right mind. "Just be careful, yeah?" I asked hesitantly.

"I promise," Tyler said seriously.

Giving him a small smile, I squeezed his hand once more to reassure him that his plan is fine and that I am fine. I then curled myself in a small ball and fell in a restless sleep.

It was night time.

The stars were shining above his brother Niklaus and him as they both sat in a tree. Almost waiting for something to happen.

"It's not too late to head back home, brother, if we run," Nik worriedly said

"You told me you'd take me to see the men turn to wolves though." I felt panic that my brother was going to take back his word.

"I am just worried." Nik looked around widely and was tense as they both sat high in the tree just inside the forest where the men turned to wolves.

The full moon shined above them when the howling started.

I started to lean forward to catch a better look at the men transforming just a little bit away. But I lost my balance...