Chapter 6: You're Undead to Me

As stated in last chapter. I AM going to have Percy be the reincarnated version of Henrik Mikaelson. That being said he is still going to ACT LIKE PERCY. He's not going to suddenly change other than maybe having these fleeting memories of Henrik and him asking Hades questions. But overall his characters WILL NOT CHANGE TOO MUCH. Sure he'll see the Mikaelson's as siblings but I WAS ALREADY planning that with him being close to Niklaus anyway. So really nothing's changed other than he use to be another person, and well he may also have no real problems killing people TO A DEGREE.

Season 1 Episode 5: You're Undead to Me

It was three days after the Founder's party and I was going bored. Tyler was still crashing at my place and even started to help Gabriel in the kitchen for some reason.

I also heard during the Founder's party that something was wrong with Caroline. I can't mention it really because I over heard it with my wolfy hearing.

From what I heard though, was Caroline apparently had bites all over her body that she has no recollection of getting and was very defensive about Damon.

Seeing as I was the one of the few people who knew Damon was a vampire, it wasn't hard to draw conclusions. Damon compelled Caroline.

Which makes sense, with how bitchy she was being to everybody she labeled as a friend. I decided then and there as I was getting ready for school today, that I would give Caroline another chance.

She might still be a bit bitchy (Damon can't make everything appear with compulsion) but I think she can be a kind person if she wants to be.

Grabbing my backpack with new found determination, I waited by Tyler's car so he could drive me.

I leaned against his car for almost 5 minutes before Ray walked out wearing his drivers hat for some reason.

"Tyler will be a little late this morning. He and Gabriel are working on something together. He would like me to inform you that he'll catch you later. Come along, I will drive you to school," Ray declared before heading to our garage.

Soon enough we were heading toward school in one of the smaller cars that we owned (definitely didn't take the limo thankfully). "Is Tyler going to drive me back?" I asked Ray once we stopped in front of the school.

"He should be. Have fun." Ray said giving me a small smile. I returned it and felt awkward without Tyler by my side but shook it off.

Weeks of being next to one another made it weird for us being this separate in public. But I've been away from my sisters for 50 years, meaning 50 years of being alone with occasional visits. I can handle a few hours without Tyler.

Going into the school, I saw Caroline talking to a few other cheerleaders with Bonnie and Elena talking off to the side.

Ignoring my awkwardness, I strolled up to Caroline. "Um, Caroline?" I asked slightly awkward. Caroline turned around looking confused at me. Trying to sound more confident I told Caroline, "I think we got off to a bad start. Would you like to fix that?"

Honestly, if she didn't want to fix the animosity between us. I didn't really care. Caroline stared at me for a few seconds before a hidden smile that I only saw by the twitch of her lips heading upward.

"I think we can arrange something. Want to help me put up the flyers?" Caroline asked a smirk playing in her voice.

I smiled feeling very amused at Caroline, "I think I can arrange it in my very busy schedule." I joked and grabbed some of the stack of Flyers.

"Oh you must be so busy. I mean, being this famous in this little of a town. People talk." Caroline joked back but twisted the words a bit so the people around would think that she was only befriending me for my money or how much talk I am of the town.