16.Slow Dancing

Title: Slow Dancing

Author: Noelle

Summary:

Isla Moore is the fake girlfriend of billionaire Kaden Bretton. But Kaden is suffering from temporary blindness and still thinks he's dating his real girlfriend, Evangeline, who's actually buried six-feet underground.

Extended Summary:

When Kaden Bretton gets into a terrible car accident, he's left with temporary blindness that leaves him unaware of even greater tragedy - his girlfriend, Evangeline, didn't survive the crash.

Enter Isla Moore, the solution to all his problems. All she has to do is pretend to be Evangeline for a month, break up Kaden gently and never see him again.

It would be a lot simpler if Isla hadn't been in love for years now, ever since having slow-danced with him when she was sixteen. 

Status: completed, 22 parts

Review:
Slow dancing is a sweet book with  'girl falls for brother's best friend' theme. Not typical high school one though.

Everything starts with a dance and ends with a dance. There are really cute scenes between the lead.

And the guy isn't so oblivious for the record.

At some part I feel why the girl fears so much when she is a daredevil otherwise.

But end of the day u can't think beyond your family.

The sequel to the book is off wattpad.
It's available at Radish Friction.