35.Bro Code

Title: Bro Code

Author: joecool123

Summary:

Rule number 4: If a girl falls into the following criteria, she is off limits forever until the end of time: A) Was a bro's ex-girlfriend. B) Your bro specifically told you he wanted her. C) Is your bro's sister.

Nick Maguire is the King player of East High. He knows better than anyone that when it comes to Eliza O'Connor, his best friend's sister, He can have two of the following: True love, honesty, or his best friend's respect.

Status: completed, 22 parts

Review:
Bro code is much of bro book and not a romance book. It does have a fair share of romance between the lead.
A bro falls for sister of another bro. Very bad because it's against the bro code.
It is a guy POV book. Nick is a player, self obsessed, know he has got all the looks and attitude for which a girl to fall for. ( so me Duh!)

Trouble starts when this Nick falls hard for his best friend's sister.

He has to choose friendship or love. It is all upto him.

Over all an interesting book. Simple, no big drama over here.

You know how guys friendship is they fight with each other and fight for each other. you can see that here.

A true friend will never make the other friend choose.

Happy Reading.