32.Baking with boys

Title: Baking with boys

Author: Aanchal Budhiraj

Summary:

Spring. It's the season to love, share and find happiness. But for Tyler? Not really. To her it was just another long boring holiday season going back home. Spending her spring break lazing around home, doing homework, getting up to date with all her favorite TV shows, and baking endless amounts of cake.

 What she didn't expect is for her mother to rent out their house for the break. And to none other than her school's swimming team.

Suddenly Tyler finds herself surrounded by four, hot and gorgeous, forever half-naked guys and she can't help but think that this year her spring break would suck. Or not.

And with her mom in full-on match-making mode, something is bound to happen.

Status: completed, 70 parts

Review:

Baking lover you will love all the baking going on. Keep your food stuff handy you never know when the hunger strikes.
Very interesting book.
But I guess it ends up to be baking with a boy instead of boys.
First half does include a lot of activities with the boys.
But second half, the entire story turns up to helping the handy.
Other characters takes up story line.

Being said that, the flow line of the story is perfect. It is humorous. And the involvement of main characters at regular intervals does the deed for me.
Many twist and turns, and many surprises. This book is a complete humor drama I can enjoy. Imagine it as a movie - Rocking.

Loved the boys, Tyler, the cat, mothers, the supposed to be bad girl, the not supposed to be good boy, the cakes and the whole book.
And guys beware of Tyler's contact name.😁
It's is long book with lot to tell, lot to laugh and lot to experience.

Everyone has their own problems. It's not like if u can't see it, it does not exist.
Happy Baking