37.And We Meet Again

Title: And we meet again

Author:  Riding Life

Summary:

"I... I'm scared of falling..." she whispered, looking into my eyes. It was like she wanted to say something more but stopped herself.

"I won't let you fall... alone." I smiled when I saw her smile at what I said.

But little did I know that what I said to her was true. She didn't fall alone; I was the one falling with her.

*****************************

I am Keith Warren, a self proclaimed player and this is my journey.

Status: completed, 48 parts

Review:
Kim and Keith met for a day, had a great day. Moved on.
They met again became friends spend a week together, felt a connection for each other went on a date. Moved on.
After years apart they met again but this time she had a boyfriend and he had fiance.
Title is justified.
The story has a great comic timing.
It's really hilarious at parts.
Kim and Keith are both such strong characters. Brought out really well.

what i feel is that they feel for each other more and more stronger each time they meet. May be there fear that they were deep down in it or afraid of falling so had was holding them.

I somehow believe this deep down that if they weren't meant to they would have never meet.I mean are the olds that a billing girl meet a sports player from a complete different city. Destiny does exist.

Favourite part of the story, peeing on professor door.

Keith's mom is by far the best.

Cheesecake lovers, Kim is crazy. Monkey soft toys are best.

Enjoyed Reading it.

When two people are meant to be together universe will set situation for them to meet.
Happy Reading.