41.How to fall in love

Title: How to fall in love

Author: Myka

Summary:

They're worlds apart, and this isn't high school, so how the hell did a homeless female writer end up renting a billionaire's mansion? And - hold your breath - becoming his fake girlfriend?

Extended Summary:
Meet Mia: The twenty year old frustrated writer hermit who can't get published. Apparently, she has a knack for cracking computer codes, but that's not enough to keep her landlord from kicking her out when she hasn't paid her rent for four consecutive months. With no friends to help her out and not enough money to last her a day, where does she go?

Meet Finn: The cold expressionless, young business bachelor, heir to tycoon company Laurel Tech. He only cares about business, business and business. Don't step in his way, unless of course you have a death wish.

When these two meet thanks to a coffee shop and a younger cousin who should really receive a whack on the head, sparks fly.... Of the why'd you spill coffee all over me/you are so going to regret what you did kind.

They're worlds apart, and this isn't high school, so how the hell did Mia end up renting Finn's mansion? And- hold your breath-- becoming his fake girlfriend?

Find out on none other than the romantic comedy-- How to Fall in Love.

Status: completed, 54 parts

Review:

Pleasantly interesting storyline. No high school drama, no good girl bad boy image, no big hidden mystery/past.

During the reading journey of this book, I felt why haven't I fallen in love. Because this book caves within you the want to fall in and fallen for.

The girl is freaky techie. What she does is unethical but her intentions were never wrong.

Fake girlfriend, I repeat fake girlfriend to Mr.CEO. I would love to be one but my bad Mia is the one. Finn is damn straight and secretive about his feelings. Finn doesn't even realise he has it pretty hard.

Mia seriously needs to stop drinking bad milk and opening door without checking.

Well at some part of the story, I taught Mia might end up with Finn's cousin.

It is long book. I mean it took me 5 days to finish having all my regular schedule intact. Definitely worth the time and read. Open ending Alert!
I might even end up Reading it second time pretty soon.
Love to the writer for writing it.

A relationship starting on a lie doesn't stand high. Starve hard to learn how to fall in love.

Happy Reading.