50.She's with me

Title: She's with me

Author: Ava violet

Summary:

When Amelia Collins moves to a new town to escape her dark past, she just wants to keep her head down and finish her senior year.

Her plans change drastically when she runs- literally- into the school's hottest badass and number one person on the 'don't mess with' list, Aiden Parker.

Amelia needs to find a way to survive senior year while she tries not to fall for the annoyingly handsome Aiden, or his mischievous, cocky player of a best friend, Mason.

With new friends, fun pranks, bitchy queen bees, old rivalries, and a haunting past, Amelia's senior year is destined to be filled with some drama.

Status: completed, 63 parts

Review:
The book has got a golden batch there should I need to say more.

Amelia has a reason to hide so she wants to be low key and complete her senior year. And then fate plays it, she dashs the most popular boy of the school.

All her plans of being low key falls down the drain by her own big mouth. (I loved her come back)

There are so many books on wattpad with this storyline girl wants to stay away from popular but fall right into the trap.

But trust me on this, this book is far above that cliche line.

Amelia Collins is a mystery. Solve her at your own risk.
Aiden Parker does act on instinct and thinks well before he acts.
They both are great observer. (fan of the observation skills)

This book has a huge gang of friends. I love when the friends are given notable roles. Every character is well defined.
A small alert do not believe the cover picture. I guarantee you everything is safe inside .(if you get my indication)

If you read completed books a head up for you. This is just the book one. Book one ends up on a huge (rock huge) cliff hanger.
There is sequel "Stay with me " and is ongoing. All the answers to the mystery unfolds in book two.
So wait up if want to read complete story.

The wait to read a new chapter has it's own craze and fun.

Judge someone when you are perfect.
Happy Reading

50 chapters Hurray

50 chapters Hurray. I have been on wattpad since 2014. And active since dec 2015. I used wattpad just as book reader. Super asocial on wattpad. I am social person for real. This book has made me social here. I am communicatinyg with people from all over the world. I fell the kindness and love of people. I have learnt why it's important for a writer to get views from her audience. The smile that a vote or comment gives. Reading for free you can pay them by a lovely comment or vote.
Keep spreading the kindness all you sweetie because the world lacks it.

Thank you.💖

My escape from the cruel world my wattpad.