57.Kissing is the easy part

Title: Kissing is the easy part

Author: Christine Duan

Summary:

Flora is afraid being beautiful is her only talent. Some of the words she hates include economy class, second-hand clothes, and budget. She likes fashion, dating, not being on time and getting what she wants - until she meets Sean, who is like the clock striking midnight; he makes all her magic power wear off.

He is as mature and sophisticated as the dark roasted coffee he drinks, while she is like a lollipop: colorful, dazzling on the outside but empty calories and artificial sweeteners on the inside.

The attraction is instant, but getting a kiss is only the first step.

Status: completed, 74 parts

Review:

Have you ever taught when the popular meets the nerd, what happens to the cheerleader that the popular was dating.

It's a usual high school drama but with an exception. Here the cheerleader is the heroine. Yeah why not?
Why the cheerleader should always be negative character.
This book gives a interesting dimension to the rich, pretty and popular girls.

Another interesting point to read this book is that a typical book ends with a kiss and then the guy and girl get together.
This book starts from there. The process, situation and life after getting into a relationship is.

There weren't any particular scenes between the leads that moved me.

Half way through the book I lost my interest because may be the other characters took over and I found it more descriptive. I felt I was stuck in a loop hole.

My opinion might not be yours.
Cheers to concept and the spirit of writing something different.

A crush is crush for a reason.
Happy Reading.❤️