Dear, That Person

The day we started up again,
All i can remember is you telling me that it wasn't going to go ANYWHERE.  We weren't going to become us again. You lied, we did.  We always do,  it's impossible to get away from. You know we love each other.  No matter how long we don't talk,  how long we go without seeing each other. It's something that's not going to change.  Now matter how many times we block each other on social media.  Nothing is going to change.  You know this, yet you tried to play it off at the beginning like you had no feelings. 

Just like you said,  the feelings we have aren't just gonna disappear.  You were there for me when I had no one.  The times I was on edge,  wanting to fucking die you were there.  No matter if it was 2am, or 2pm. It sucks,  I wish you could still be here for me, you said you would be. 

There I am as gain trying to defend you,  right?  Why do I?  You never did anything to make me not defend you I guess.  You made me feel like I was cared and loved for.  And me,  according to you I treated you like shit right? Sound right?  I tried for you and I will continue to preach that.  BECAUSE I FUCKING DID.  When everyone told me I should give up I didn't want to.  No matter how many times people told me it'd turn out like it always does I did it anyway because I loved you,  because I love you.  I myself knew it would be fucked up again.  But I didn't care,  I had you again, for a moment.  I didn't care if it was going to end in a week or a few months.  I was happy for the time being.  The time I had you.  The time I had you to talk to,  whenever I needed you,  you were there to talk about anything. 

Maybe you'll come back,  maybe it's really over.  I have my whole life to find out.  Maybe when we're in our 30s we'll randomly run into each other at a store and realize we wasted all this time with other people.  That we should have never left one another.  Or maybe you'll see me in the store and pretend I don't exist.  Maybe we won't even recognize each other.  Regardless,  I know how you feel. And you know how i do.

Honestly,  I don't think I regret anything I've done.  I don't regret meeting you.  I don't regret telling hope I liked you at that birthday party.  If I didn't do that,  honestly we never would have known what true love really is.  And I mean love isn't love if you don't make mistakes.

All I can't remember is, 
"Stranger things have happened"
And
"maybe one day"
This will all make sense.