Fallin'

Once I was held captive by eyes so cold. That only wanted to hurt, and keep me for their own selfish sick games. Hazel eyes, so beautiful changing like the leafs on the trees through the seasons. Even as innocent they looked they weren't. Those eyes belonged to a boy who only wanted to cause pain. A boy who used his fists and his words to beat me black and blue. Never would I have been able to get away from those eyes if I didn't have someone pushing me to something better. A friend I supose, someone that was there and helped me though the tough  times. This " friend" had amazing brown eyes. The more you look into them the more you fall. Those eyes always so sincere and caring. Never would use their words and fists to cause pain. Only to hold me and keep me safe and happy. To bring my confidence up, tell me how beautiful I am. Every moment he could. Never have I been so happy, just thinking about his smile makes me smile.

Now I can see myself Falling, falling so fast that I don't even know if I can catch myself. Maybe he could catch me and make sure I dont get hurt. Make sure I don't plummet to the ground, maybe he could be my parachute. So this time I don't end up broken.