Idk.

She told him to leave,
He left.
She told him to stay,
He left.
She told him she loved him,
He left.
She told him she cared,
He left.
She told him her life story,
He left.

No matter what "she " told him he left. No matter what you say to the person you love if they want to leave they will. But if they really love you no matter how many times you tell them to leave they won't. If they're in it for you, and they care and love you. They will NOT leave you when they KNOW you need them in your life. You showed your true colors, I wish mine were as dark as yours turned out to be. I wish I could hate you. But the more and more I think about you, I think about the good times, the good always out weigh the bad for us. Why? Why can't I think about the bad shit with you? I want so fucking bad to hate you, but I love you. I can't not love you. No matter what you do to me, I'll always love you. Always have a special place in my heart for you. Always have a spot reserved in my life for you. It's all about weather you come to claim that seat I have left for you, or will it just grow dusty and abandoned.

You know who you are.
You know where you want to go
you know why you want to do things
You know what you want to do
You know how you're gonna do it.

I can only hope when you think of all those things, you think of me. Think of all the support I gave you with what you wanted to do. All the times I stayed up with you just so I could talk to you. All those nights when I was crying begging to die, you were there. All the times I needed you, you were there. Now? I guess I adjusted. No one cared like you did. No one knew what you did about me. It's so hard knowing you know so much about me, and we no longer communicating.

I wish things were different.
I wish things didn't happen the way they did.

Maybe it's for the best.
Maybe we'll meet again. We always do.
Maybe not this time. But who Tf knows anymore