2

I always had to force these nurses out of my room to let me sleep peacefully. It's like they don't sleep at all either... They always come back when they "think" I'm sleeping. But once I finally do fall asleep I'm woken again.. By not
One but two or three of em yelling at me To get up so we can do whatever we need to. Getting up everyday I let out a deep groan hoping I had died the night before. I threw on a tank top and some red basketball shorts.
Walking downstairs and outside to where these people needed me to go.. I realized they had organized some sort of group event with everyone else from the same floor as me. Great. Hangout out with people I don't like... Hell hangout with people in general isn't a pleaser. I was snapped out of my thoughts when One of the male nurses grabbed my wrist and pulled me In line. I immediately clenched my jaw and folded my fist.. Then stopped. Not again...not now you know what happened the last time... I thought to myself. One by one the nurse called out all of our names...

Nurse: "Chris! "

Me: *looking down*

Nurse: "CHRISTOPHER "

Me: *still looks down*

Nurse: CHRISTOPHER MAURICE BROWN

in hopes of getting a here out of me she continued to say my name at least 10 times before moving on. Not going to lie though.. The way she says Christopher is pretty sexy.. Wonder how she sounds screaming daddy. I smirked to myself. By now these people should know I don't talk. Especially not to them.

Nurse: "so today's group activity is basketball.. Nurse Justin and I will be splitting you guys up. And everyone.. That means EVERYONE has to participate"

I felt eyes come on me. So I pop my chin up and completely lean my head back. Still being able to look straight ahead. Basketball they said?! With these people. Damn they wanna see me kill people don't they. I chuckled as nurse Justin gave me a stern look. As we were split into groups I was able to finally get my hands onto the ball. Something no one knows is how beast I am at ball... Now I wouldn't typically take hand in these types of group activities.. But I can't pass over this. As I got in my groove I over heard a conversation with the nurses.

"He really is good"

"yeah that's why we chose this sport.. He is always so dead.. Look at him move. He actually looks alive now"

"He doesn't talk much huh"

"No... I'd be damned if someone can get his story out of him. No one knows the full truth.. I mean he hasn't said a word. He has been here for a year already and hasn't spoken a word"

"Wow... "

I brushed them off and continued to play. An hour had passed when I finally stopped playing to sit down for a bit. I then Heard one of the nurses say.

"Justin the new nurse is here I have to go train her and introduce her to them after I show her around.. Will you be able to handle Chris... Or should we send them inside"

"No you take care of the nurse I got them"

A new nurse? A new victim? Just for me?! This is about to be fun. I smirked at my thoughts as Justin told all of us to get ready to go back inside.

________________________
Ok I know this story sucks give me your honest opinions 😩 I promise I'm trying. Hope y'all liked it and will keep reading though.