36

Robyn
Oh no. What do I say? Should I tell him? What if he spazzes out? What if he wants to go back? What if I don't tell him.. Will he Spazz on her? I don't want him to cry.. Fuck.

Me: "um.. Well.. Um.. What if I say you'll find out in about 30 minutes"

Chris: "then I'll say ok"

Me: "but Chris.. You gotta promise me something"

Chris: "anything ba- rob"

Me: *looks at him* "you gotta promise me you'll stay strong, you won't let it get to you.. You gotta keep in mind the progress you've made.. Don't break down and most importantly please don't hate me"

Chris: *puts hand on my cheek* "I told you.. I can never hate you.. But you are making me a little anxious with these promises.. I do promise all of that though"

Me: "Chris.. Just make sure you tell me what's on your mind when we go back.. Don't ignore me please. I know you'll feel hurt at first. But I'm doing this because I want you to feel better"

Chris: "you not about to kill me or something.." *side eye with smirk*

Me: "no"
I laughed and pushed his chest a little. After a little while of just sitting down on the bed.. I got a text from Mel saying they were walking in. My heart immediately began racing. I felt dizzy.. But shook it off and got up.

Me: "ok Chris. Um.. Stay in this room until I come and bring you outside. Just sit here and stay... If you wanna use my iPad.. You can its on the table over there *points* but um.. Until then just stay here please"

Chris: "ok" *smiles*

I kissed his forehead and walked out, closing the door, I walked into the livingroom as they walked in the house. Letting out a deep breath, I greeted them and sat down on the couch.

Chris
I sat in silence as Rob left the room. Why was she asking me to make all of these promises? What was she about to do? Should I be scared? Is she about to introduce me to her boyfriend? What's going on? Getting up to grab the iPad, I heard a familiar voice from the livingroom... Furrowing my eyebrows I shrugged it off. Feeling uneasy again.. I brushed that off as well..Grabbing the tablet I sat on back on the bed..

When the fuck was the last time I used the Internet.. Or even touched an electronic device.

I said to myself and sighed. So sure enough, unlocking it. I don't check the news.. I don't see what's going on with my celebrity homies.. I don't do research for the "rehab" that I'm staying at...Nah. I watch Dragon Ball Z. Smirking as I clicked on an episode.

Robyn
Kae rolled her eyes as she saw me.. I did the same. Walking in, Mel and Kae went inside the room to freshen up and drop off their bags. Kae was the first one out of the room and Mel came out 5 minutes later.

Me: "so how did y'all day go"

    Kae rolls eyes

Mel: "um it was fun, what about yours?"

Me: "it was great, listen Kae-"

Kae: "what"

Me: "listen I'm sorry for pounding you but you gotta understand why I did it.."

Kae: "yeah whatever"

I wasn't sorry. I was just saying that to make sure she doesn't leave as soon as she sees Chris.

Kae: "Why am I still here?"

Me: "well for one, Christina is out of town, two you can leave anytime after tonight. You can stay til your it's time to catch your flight.."

Kae rolls her eyes again

Me: "your eyes gon get stuck like that"

Mel
Last night I made sure to turn off the recording once Rob began pounding her. The reason I took longer to come is because I had to set everything back up again. I was gonna wait til Chris came out.. But why not just set it up right now. She was gonna pay for everything she did. Today was bullshit. I've never met anymore with more of an attitude.

Robyn
After a small conversation, we turned on the tv, still making small talk... Trying to get the pole out of her ass.

Me: "Kae you need to stop that attitude bec-"

Kae: "why?"

Me: "because I have someone for you to meet."

I smirked as she immediately directed her attention to me.. And furrowed her eyebrows and narrowed her eyes

Kae: "who.."

________________________
Welp do y'all even like this book anymore?