32

Robyn
Waking up at 5, a half an hour before my alarm, I sighed and walked into the bathroom. Letting the cold water run down my body, I let out a deep sigh. After everything else, I was about to put on my clothes, until I saw my new tat, I smiled almost immediately. It was beautiful. I can't wait to show Chris one day. After putting on my clothes I made sure to remember to have all the art stuff in my car.. Before I left also made sure I had his clothes in the closet. Grabbing my phone I peeked in the livingroom. No one, good. I quickly texted Mel:
Make sure she stays here for you know.. I'll let you know when to take her out so I can.. Be safe make sure she doesn't try anything the knives are in the kitchen if you need em. ;)
Grabbing an apple I ran out the door, I was excited to see Chris. It seemed to have been forever.

Chris
Before I knew it, I saw the sun slowly come up through the bars of my window great, they send people here to get better, but me? Me.. Well I'm like the molded fruit that gets tossed into the trash. Everyone else gets eaten, me? I'm left to rot and die in the trash. jail is better than this. I chuckled as I sat there.. Until I realized
It's Sunday. It's morning. Robyn was going to be here any second, I sprung up, I ran to the shower. She can't see me like this. No. No. No. Grabbing my clothes and a towel I sprinted to the shower. Letting the cold water run down my body, I let out a deep sigh. Running my hands up and down my face. Sure enough, walking out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist, Robyn was sitting on my bed with her legs crossed just staring at the wall infront of her. I couldn't help but to smile. Tip toeing up to her.. Boo. She jumped out of her thoughts. And slapped my chest, I laughed pulling her into a hug.

Me: "what were you thinking about? "

Rob; "nothing in particular, now put on some clothes."

She covered her eyes and turned away from me, shrugging, I yanked my towel off and threw it over her head. Putting on my clothes, I sat next to her. She till had the towel over her head.

*clears throat*

Still didn't remove it.

*coughs*
Still there
"uhHEMM"

It's stayed there til I yanked it off.

Rob; "thank you." She looked at my face with a smile that quickly turned into a frown. She grabbed my face and lightly rubbed her thumb over my cheeks.

Rob; "Chris , is everything ok?"

Me: *looks away* "y-yeah w-why?"

Rob: "you look like you've been crying. Your eyes are red, and your face is swollen"

Me; "I'm just- just tired.. How was your day off"

I quickly changed the topic..

Rob: "um. Well. It was.. Interesting."

Me: "did you do anything.."

Rob: "me? .. N-no just. Hung out with my bestie Melissa."

I frowned because it was easy to tell when she was lying. I knew she was talking to someone outside. What does it bother me. I looked away.

Robyn
I knew Chris was lying. What caused him to cry. Why didnt he trust me to tell me. Was he really tired? No.. He definitely was crying. I brushed it off and hopped off of the bed and infront of him with a smile. I saw he was a little down today. I was about to take a big risk. I hope it depend jeopardize what we have going on.. Our friendship means a lot to me. And I know it means everything to him. I know he feels like I'm all he has. I hope he won't hate me...

Chris: *smiles* "what's up?"

Me: "I'm take you out"

Chris: "me?"

Me: "nah nigga not you, I was talking to my boy Casper behind you"

Chris: "for real? Casper is here? I haven't seen him in forever, where that lil nigga at" *turns around* "hey lil nigga, whatchu doing behind me, come here" *pats bed next to him* *wraps arm around air*

Chris: "I'm fine with you taking my man our, just don't go breaking his heart, he is sensitive." *pats the airs chest*

I laughed and smacked Chris upside the head.

Chris: "ow" *rubs head*

Me: "me n you, we are goin out. All day. You'll be back by bedtime. Come on."

Chris

She motioned for me to get up, I just sat there for a little while.

Rob: "you are killing time, get up!"

Me: "i can't"

Rob: "WHY?"

Me: "my nigga C man came back after such a long time, it's rude to leave him here alone"

Rob; *stale face looks me* "really."

Me: "yeah. I told you he was sensitive."

Rob: "bring him too then, just hurry"

Me: "turn around, he has to change, and he is insecure around females "

Robyn rolled her eyes and turned around. I got up and hugged her fro behind, wrapping my arms around her waist.

Me: "what you have in store for us today ma"

She put her hands around mine..

Rob: "you'll see once we leave, and don't worry, I obviously informed head and everyone about this, they know you are leaving so now if we can go before it gets late" she whined.

Me: *smirks* "head?"

Rob: "Chris I can't deal with you, fuck this I'm leaving"

She got out of my grip and was about to walk out til I grabbed her arm and twirled her back around to face me, I pushed my body into hers as I felt her heart rate increase.

Lemme help you with that door.
I whispered, as I opened the door and motioned for her to go first, she took a second then walked out, me being right behind her. Keeping my head down and my hands in my pockets I continued to be the crazy Christopher they knew me as, while Rob checked me out. Once she was done with the papers we were free to go. Sitting down in the car, I took a deep breath in and out. She looked over to me and placed her hand on mine, and smiled.

Rob: "Chris you know everything I do for you is because I care right. Because I think it's best for you. I make decisions that I feel are good for you... You know that right?"

Me: "yeah of course why? You know I trust you.. You are the onl,."

Rob: *tightens her squeeze on my hand* "you know I'll always be there for you. You can tell me anything. But say if one day I made a decision you didn't agree with, or made you mad, or you kid didn't like it.. Would you hate me?"

Me: "Rob what dumbas-"

Rob: "answer"

Me: "Rob you know I can never hate you. You can be the reason I'm sent to my deathbed, I still won't hate you. I'll always love and respect you for everything you've done for me."

She smiled a smile of relief as she started the car...
___________________
Great :)