8

Robyn
I had seen Chris walk into his room. And all morning he seemed frustrated. As much as the nurses asked me not to go into his room... I had to see if he was ok. Walking out of his room I felt a smile appear on my face as I was relieved that he decided to talk to me. I'm so happy he trusted me enough to talk to me. Hopefully I'll be able to build a friendship enough for him to tell me his story.. I let out a sigh and walked over to the nurse who called me.

Robyn: "yes?"

Mary: "how was chris' room. Did he say anything..?"

Robyn: "nope. Just regular Chris. But why did you call me"

Mary:"oh... Well I had called to ask you to do this paperwork..."

I grabbed the papers and sat down. As I was filling them out. I couldn't help but wonder what is wrong with Chris. Yeah I got him to talk to me. But he was so low.. And it was like one word sentences....

Chris
Did I really just talk to someone. Sitting there in shock as to what happened.. I fell backwards to where my whole body was laying on the bed and I was looking at the ceiling.

Did I just talk to her

Can I even trust her

She is probably outside telling everyone I spoke to her

I didn't say much though

But I spoke

Should I tell her my story

No

Can she really be my friend...

My thoughts ran wild... I didn't know what was going on anymore. I tilted my hat back over my eyes and layed there. Should I even trust her.. That's all I kept repeating. I mean after all she is one of them. But she genuinely seemed honest. I don't know.... If she talks to me again.. I'll lay low until I know I can trust her.... Why did I feel like that when she touched me? I rest my hands on my face in frustration.. I can't... She is innocent.. It's not going to happen... I don't deserve any of this.

________________________
I promise y'all will find out his story sooner than later :)