31

Chris
It was a boring day. I don't know why but I didn't feel like doing anything today. After I got out of my shower I went to the dining hall. I knew Rob wasn't there but I felt so alone without her. I told myself not to get attached but.. I know I'm not. I just- I had an uneasy feeling. Skipping my meals I just laid inside my room staring at the ceiling all day. Until around 2:23 pm I decided to get up and write some lyrics.. Whatever I had on my mind. It had been a while.
I know it's hard
Hard to trust me
Hard to love me
You know what it's gon take. So stop playing witcho boy
Stop acting like I never made changes for your sake
Flipping the script on me that's yo forte
Cyeah
We gotta fix this here baby, aw yeah, aw yeah, aw yeah been through some shit this year
You been working tryna up your net worth,
Shawty
Doing the leg work, shawty
'Fore you leave gimme sex first shawty
I gotta get you wet first shawty, naw naw *smirks*
You gotta love me and baby we can call it a truce
You know I don't got shit to prove
This is something you always do
You know I only give my love to you
..........
Always think I'm cheating with another broad when you're not here
It's the truth, why would I lie to you? What are you doing? Worried 'bout what I'm doing.........
Come be a queen I got a crown for ya, I love all the way that I'm chucking downs for ya.........
........
Here's ya proof nah nah nah...

Feeling satisfied I began to lightly mumble it outloud so no one but me could here. Feeling satisfied, I closed up my book, hid it and went back to my bed. Wondering what Rob was doing.. Getting lost in my thoughts, next thing I knew it, it was dark outside. Sighing I rolled over to my stomach. I couldn't help but feel this uneasiness I don't know why. Last time I felt like this was... No. I'm over thinking everything.
Falling asleep around 12, I woke up around 2 with cold sweat, and tears streaming down my face. this hadn't happened to me since Robyn came to work here. What was going on.
"I- it was a-a nightmare a-about.." I said to myself. As I got up and began pacing around my room. Feeling frustrated I found myself putting my head in my hands and falling to the ground... Finding a wall to sit against, I dragged my knees to my chest and rested my chin on top of them. Letting the tears stream down my cheeks, I sat there.. All night.

Robyn
With all this new information being given to me. I didn't know how to process it. I wanted to kill her. Kill her. She ruined this poor mans life. He has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and all that because of her. All he ever did was be nice to her. He is the sweetest person you'll ever meet once you get to know him. And now.. Now he is completely shattered. My heart ached for him.

Me: "bitch you mean to tell me this whole ass time, you played with this mans feelings, his heart, him? Why? You completely tore this man apart. He is like a broken mirror that you can't put back together because the pieces are too small.. All because your lazy ass couldn't just get a manager to book you gigs."

Kae: *chuckles*

I lost it, before I knew it, she was on the floor and I was on top of her punching her and yelling at her. She began screaming and Mel ran from her room and broke us up. I yanked my arm from Mel's grip and grabbed Kae by the throat pushing her against the wall.

Me: "you listen to me and you listen to me good, before I send you to hell earlier than you expected to, what you did was wrong, and I have nothing in my power that I can do to make you repay for your mistakes. That's up to God.. Whatever he wants with you is what you'll get. Just remember this though, Karma is a fucking bitch. And if you think you are going to walk out of ruining this poor mans life successfully, think again. You obviously feel no remorse for the shit you put him through. For gods sake, YOU HAVE HIM IN A REHAB/MENTAL FACILITY. YOU GOT EVERYBODY THINKING HE IS A FUCKING PSYCHOTIC MONSTER. NO ONE LIKES HIM. HELL YOU GOT HIM THINKING HE IS A FUCKING DEMON." I said through gritted teeth.

Kae: *smirks* "good"

Just then I slapped and threw her to the ground and hovered her her.

Me: "God will punish you, you ruined this mans life and feel not one percent of bad. Watch the shit you will go through. Carry on with your life. But one day.. You are gonna get it. Keep that in your sick twisted mind you dumb fuck."

I kissed my teeth and walked towards my room. Once I reached my door, I turned around.

Me: "Mel make sure she stays here tonight and all day tomorrow. She is lucky I let her off easy. And tell me if she tries any sneaky shit, good night darlings."

Waving a kiss I opened my door, walked in, closed it, and slid down the door to the ground, letting the tears fall out of my eyes. I just thought back to how shitty Chris' life is. And how beautiful of a person he is. I looked up at the ceiling

Why god why do you plant these obstacles for all the good people. I know everything happens for a reason but this? I don't see a reason. He is suffering he lives day to day barely even being alive. He is a dead soul in a breathing body. But somehow he still manages to keep a good mood on his exterior just to see others happy? It's funny how this works. You make it so easy for the bad guys but test the good ones. Please tell me there was a good reason for me not killing her. Tell me I did the right thing. Bless me with what I'm going to pull tomorrow. Please.. Give Chris some strength. Help him. Punish her.

Looking back down, I shook my head and laid down in the bed. By now it was 3 in the morning, I felt weird, not from this I felt something else. Something wasn't right. But I don't know what. I was actually excited to see Chris tomorrow... Shutting my eyes, I relaxed...

______________________
Do you think she should've killed her 🙂