18

Robyn
I quickly got up and walked as fast as I could to get out of the room. I felt my face get red and a smile appear on my face. Chris seemed shocked.. He didn't  even stop me from leaving the room. Shit I hope I didn't mess things up between us. Still walking fast, I bump into Mary

Mary: "is everything ok"

Me: "yeah great.. See you tomorrow"

I went home and layed in bed.. Only revisiting the feeling of his beautiful soft pink plump lips locked against mine. Then the feeling of his hand slowly entering up my shirt. I fell goosebumps just thinking about it. I blushed to myself with the thought...

Chris
Did that just happen. I thought to myself as Robyn left my room. I didn't even stop her from leaving or kissing me. I smiled as soon as I realized that I just kissed Robyn. I layed in the bed with my arm around the back of my head. I relived the moment over and over and over again.... Until my smile quickly changed.

I can't like her. This can't happen. I'm dangerous.

I sighed deeply... The next morning barging into my room was Mary. At 9 o clock she barges in hollering. I didn't sleep anyways.. But I rolled my eyes as soon as I saw her.

Mary: "what did you do to her!" *hollered*

I perked my head up and gave her a confused look.

Mary; "oh don't act innocent with me, I know you. What did you do to Robyn."

I squinted my eyes to her.. And rolled
My eyes and layed back down.

Mary: "I'm not playing with you Chris WHY ISNT SHE HERE YET. She was perfectly fine until she left your room yesterday she seemed off. What did you do Huh? Drug her?"

I got up and stared Mary in the face. I shook my head and walked in the bathroom. I wasn't going to talk to her. Robyn was probably just late.. She was tired. Probably over slept.

Mary: "I WILL FIND OUT-"

Robyn:"IM HERE.. Sorry I was late.. What's all the yelling about"

Mary; "wh- uhh.. Nothing"

Robyn: "sorry I overslept.. Then on top of that there was so much traffic on the way"

Mary: "oh"

Robyn
Mary walked out of the room without saying anything else.. Strange. Chris was in the shower.. So who was she yelling at... I shrugged my shoulders and walked outside. Within a short 30 minutes Chris walked outside.. He looked up at me for a split second then bobbed his head back down. I studied him as he walked past me and sat down at his table... Ugh he was so perfect and beautiful... I was spaced out.. Then bumped back into reality when Mary nudged me to give them their meds. Making sure Chris was last.. I walked over to him and lightly squeezed his arm so he could look up.

Me: "eat so you can take these"

Chris; *whispers* "and if I don't"

Me: "I can call Justin"

Chris. "Bet"

Me: "ok.. JUS-"

Chris: " no no no no gimme the meds"

I laughed and handed them to him. He stared at me as he ate them. Something was different about him. I expected it to be awkward between us.. Maybe he forgot...

_____________________
I'm sorry for this flop ass story