22

Robyn
I started by looking through his drawers/ closet thing.. I really found nothing but a box of cigarettes that was running out.. Showing that he has been smoking. I found his lighter too. Moving around, all I saw was clothes.. Until I reached the bottom drawer. I found a few pictures of Chris with his family

Me: "he looks so happy here"

Brushing my hand across his face... I quickly put it back where it belongs.. I then found his drawing book.. As I opened it.. I saw that everyone was coming inside.. I gently put everything away and sprint outside.. Closing the door.. That was close

Chris
I walked in tired as hell. I leaned against the wall to catch my breath when I saw Robyn.. I then clenched my jaw and walked straight to my room. Felt funny... Even The door wasn't completely shut.. I brushed it off thinking it was nothing. I grabbed some clothes and went to the shower.. But before walking into the shower.. I walked back out to my things with a confused look.. My laundry was messy... I shrugged my shoulders and continued back into the shower.. Walking out I step on something near my bed. I move my foot to see a photo.. I pick it up... And see its of me and.... Clenching my jaw I ball up my other hand as tears began to form in my eyes. I sat on the bed and put the picture to the side and let my head drop down. Letting every tear fall out. Then grabbing the picture I stare at it.. Then I direct my attention to Her.

"Why did you do this to me... Look where I'm at. I'm stuck in these four walls.. Trapped. It's like hell. I can't leave nor go home. I'm stuck here... Dying day by day. I'm no one anymore..."

Getting up.. I stared at her, opened my bottom drawer and put her picture there. Out of everyone I could've seen.. I saw her picture. Letting a deep sigh out.. I closed the drawer with my knee as I rubbed my hands down my face.. Letting out a deep groan. No one will understand the feeling of being trapped and not being able to escape. Sometimes it was a mixture of feelings .. But most of the time I actually feel like I'm crazy..I feel like my soul is trying to jump out of my body to be free. I feel like screaming, crying, and yelling/being angry at the same time.. To think today was going by pretty good...
Going to sleep that night.. I had a dream this time. Not a nightmare..it was about.. R..Robyn. It can't be... I'm done with her.. No. Shaking my head i cover my head with my blanket.

______________________
Share vote and comment