26

ROBYN
He gently pulled my finger off of his lips just ass our lips collided. A long passionate lip fight that I didn't want to pull away from and I felt he didn't either. Pulling away for a quick breath, I lean in a give him one last peck.. Blushing I run out of the room.

ROByn!
I heard a voice say as I get out. Going to the break room which was empty since everyone was outside except me and Chris. I lean against the wall. Closing my eyes, smiling I felt my lips. I take a deep breath in and out. Just then I get an idea, I grab my purse and keys and headed out.

CHRIS
Shocked as to what just happened, I lay there and looked at the ceiling. All I remember is waking up in the morning feeling like I was coming down with something strong, I thought a shower would make me feel better, instead I just got lightheaded then I wake up to Robyn. Now th-this. Smirking at what just took place, I lick my lips. She wasn't half bad. Maybe she was right.. I tend to overthink.. If she isn't afraid and sees no harm in atleast a friendship? Is what we are calling this.. Then why should I? Wait.. I look down and see I'm only in my boxers.. She saw me- n- oh.. No.. I quickly get up and find the most conservative stuff I own and put it on. Sweats and a sweatshirt in 74 degrees. That was aight. But why did she just up and leave like that?
Resting my eyes for what seemed to be five minutes, I was awoken to a soft clearing of the throat. I open my eyes to see a bright smile infront of me. I quickly sit up and see that smile turn into a frown.

What?
-what are you wearing?
Oh.. Uh.. I- uh I felt cold. Yeah. I felt cold.
-it's damn near 80 out there
Not in here though
-ok then.. Listen I know you've been feeling sick so I snuck you some soup. Eat this and take this medicine, take a nap and within an hour you'll feel better and your fever will be gone. Lose the sweatshirt or it won't work bud.
All this for me? Th-thank you Robyn
-anything for you. Now eat up so I can dispose of the evidence before I get fired
Where is everyone?
-they are still outside

She said as she took a seat, I ate my soup in silence she just sat there watching me with such loving eyes. It was at this moment I realized Ima give her a chance and I'll stop acting like an asshole. Eating it all, I take the medicine, and lay down, feeling hot I did take off my sweatshirt. Before leaving though she tucked me in so I don't get too cold and get worse. Watching her leave I say thank you once more. She just smiles before walking out.

ROBYN
Watching him eat I had realized how much I cared about this man. More than I should. Smiling I quickly get out of the room and run to the staff room and expose of evidence. Letting out a deep sigh knowing he was now okay, I prepared for the next feeding time Everyone was about to come in.
                 ~7 p.m~
Before leaving I went and checked up on Chris. His fever was down, he looked much better and he was able to talk like normal Chris again. Driving home I was nervous to even hear what Mel has to say. Unlocking the door I walk in and Mel is sitting there with a glass of wine in her hand.. She was waiting for me. As soon as I walk in she immediately jumps up.

Mel: "ROBYN! Finally. Sit ya Ass down girl no time for changing or showers I need to talk"

She grabs me and sits me down.

Me: "ok.. So?!"

Mel: *pours me a drink then sits down* "ok. So I walk into Christina's house. And I guess I'm a friend now because they treat me right. Anyways, so we sat there just making conversation for an hour, then she gets this text. Before I knew it we were sitting in a restaurant for lunch. Kae was meeting us there. So I just remember looking to my right and seeing this asshole looking bitch walking to the table. As if she runs shit. Like Robyn remember those girls in highschool that were just such big bitches that as soon as you saw them you just wanted to- anyways. She comes and gives Christina a hey girlll and hug and kiss. Then she looks at me up and down. And Robyn I swear if I wasn't there for you.. Anyways she asked who I was and Christina introduced me as her friend that she met a few days ago. Anyways. I tried not to talk a lot throughout lunch because I just would rather listen to their convo. But before they began I was asked the basic where are you from what do you do how do you know Christina but I did overhear them talking about how their plan worked beautifully because she keeps getting deals after deals. I don't know what she was talking about.. Anyways when we got home we spoke some more, I got her contact info. And I told her that I wanted to introduce her to my friend. Because she apparently likes me so.. She was down"

Mel began explaining more in depth their convo. And I knew right off the bat all her bullshit references were about Chris. That bi..

Me: "thanks Mel I don't know what I'd do without you"

I give her a hug, gulp my drink and go in my room. Stripping from my attire I walk in the shower. Leaning my back against the wall, I slide down letting the tears flow from my eyes in defeat from today.

______________________
Share the story plzzzz