21

Chris
It's been a while since I've spoken to Robyn. It truly feels like a hole has been shot straight through my chest again. Being my fault again. Sitting in my room all day, all I did was write music.

"Ima be ok.. My path is only gon get clear...And don't try to make up cause I'm fine.. Cause you're a stranger in my eyes"

Letting out a deep sigh, I close my book and flop myself on the bed. Thinking about Robyn... And her soft lips...

Robyn
It's been so bad... Chris won't even come out of his room anymore. Justin has to go in there and give him his meds. It's like he is depressed again. It bothered me so much. Going home I was hopeful that Mel had something good to tell me. It's been a week since she has met with Auntie. And apparently all of chris' fam was out of town. Now that they are back she went there. I walked into my house and sprinted upstairs.

Me: "girl please tell me something. Today was worse than usual"

Mel; "well I actually went to see keeis and hoody today. They are real sweet and keeis is pretty cute with his caramel sk-"

Me: "NOT THE POINT MEL"

Mel: "WELL anyways.. I had knocked on their doors and Introduced myself.. Asked what I needed and left. And well I left with no info really. Last time keeis saw her was a year ago.. Hoody bumped into her once in the bay..."

Me: "the bay...?"

Mel: "yeah. So then I went to Austin and Aaron.. They are FIONEEE ass brothers so they live together obviously.. And girl Ima have to meet this Chris because his family is BEAUTIFUL I-"

Me: "again.. NOT THE POINT"

Mel: "well.. They didn't know much either.. All they knew was that she was something like a starting model or cheerleader or something... But they have no way of contacting her."

Me: "oh *sighs* that wasn't helpful"

Mel: "well.. I still have Jamal, mijo and Ron that I can go see tomorrow"

Me: *walking to the bathroom in defeat* "I'm sure it won't help"

Chris
I really did lock myself up in my room.. I guess I didn't really realize how much having Robyn in my life really did affect me.. In a good way. Maybe.. Just maybe I'll be productive today. I wake up and get ready. Going outside For the first time in a while.. I eat and take my meds. I sat there waiting until we were supposed to go outside. Following behind everyone, I felt a pair of eyes on me.. Looking at her through The corners of my eyes I smirked and sped up. I felt her looking confused. Id rather have her hate me than be heart broken. So if I have to be an asshole.. I don't mind. Going outside.. Turns out we are playing soccer.. And I.. Well I'm not that good but not bad either. For sure I can beat them. They put us in line to take attendance like little kids..

Justin: "Chris is absent.. *looks up* CHRIS?! You showed up" *changes marks*

I rolled my eyes and continued to stand there.

Mary: "ok now that everyone is here.. Justin will separate you guys into two groups and since someone.. Finally decided to show up.. There will be a sub for one of the teams"

They put us on the field closest to the building.. Why? I don't know. It was me against this white guy as captains.. Then the rest of the dumbass players.. But he was my only competition. Kicking the ball I begin running back and fourth.. Shooting.. Making some.. Missing some. After an hour I decided to sit out for a while.. I haven't worked out in a long time.. Taking off my shirt and wiping my sweat before going back into the game.. I felt the same pair of eyes on me.. I turned around and saw no one.. Shrugging I went back to the game.

Robyn
I looked at him through the window.. Oh how the sweat glistened all over his tattoos.. And thinking of his plump soft lips on mine.. Got my feelings all over the place. I see him about to turn around, I run.. Wait.. Since he is outside as well as everyone else.. I minus well go into his room it'll be a while until they come back. Looking around, I sprint into his room and quietly close the door....

_______________________
This story is going no where 🙂