4

She stares at my body then finally looks at me. I looked at her eyes and saw she has beautiful greenish, red eyes. Sad a beautiful innocent soul like her is stuck here. Especially when an asshole like me is here. What a shame. She walks up to me and sticks out her hand

"My name is Robyn, I will be the new nurse on your floor"

I just looked at her. She eventually put down her hand.

Nurse: "Don't be rude introduce yourself Chris"

Me:  *sits there*

Nurse:"Christopher m-"

Robyn: "...no it's ok..." *looks at me again* "what's your story?"

Me:*bites bottom lip*

Nurse: "leave him... He hasn't really spoken since he has came here let alone tell us his actual story. You will die before you get that out of him"

Robyn: *squints eyes at me * "oh so you say..."

Nurse: "come on I'll let you know what we have been told outside"

I just kept looking at her the same
Way she looked at me. That is until she left the room, and closed the door.

Me: "Robyn aye?"

I smirked and leaned back thinking about all the stuff I'm about to have fun doing with her. But if we can eventually elevate that to get in the bed... Ha.. I'm getting too ahead of myself. But her accent... And those eyes... Nah I can't be doing this....I looked up at the ceiling eventually getting lost in my thoughts.

Robyn
I nervously walked up to this grey building with red detail. Ever since I moved to America from Barbados I've been working at one hospital. With the move from San Francisco to LA I'm stuck working at this.. Rehab center? I took a deep breath in and shook away all my thoughts. I walked in to be greeted by a really sweet nurse. Mary.

Mary: "welcome! I'm Mary and I will be giving you the tour around and training you"

Me: "Pleasure to meet you.. Myself, Robyn"

With that she took me around the main floor introducing me to the staff. We then went up to the first floor.

Mary: "Now this is where we keep all the minor addicts. Like if they are Addicted to alcohol but aren't dangerous we keep people like that here. You won't have to worry about this though"

Then we went to the second floor.

Mary: "here is where we keep the patients with minor mental problems and/ or addiction problem. But you also won't have to worry about this"

Then the third floor.

Mary: "now here we keep all the mentally Ill and almost major addicts.. Slightly dangerous...slightly suicidal...But this also won't be your problem."

Then we went to the fourth and final floor.

Mary: "now this is going to be where you will work. We keep the mentally ill, extreme addicts. Crazy, dangerous. Anything you can name to the extreme up here. Let's give you a tour"

Me: *raises eyebrows* "great"

Mary: "Over here is where they all receive their meds, over there in that room they eat. This is a "lounge" area that they are allowed to come to At the end of the week if they've been good almost all except one make it. ..."

She continued to tour me around the small area. I wondered who that one person was..

Mary: "ready to meet them"

Me:"of course"

There were about 10 patients up here. Not too bad. Only 4 girls. One of which was in a padded room. Apparently she had murdered her mom... Then took a
Enough drugs to completely go psychotic. The rest of their stories weren't too wild. But then again it's wild enough for them to be here. We reached the last door of the floor.

Mary: "I'll just warn you ahead of time if he doesn't talk or if he does and
Says something wild don't take it personally."

Me: *chuckles* "Okay"

I stopped laughing when I realized she was serious. His door off the bat was different from the rest. It was a metal door like what they had in school but thicker. I shook it off and opened it. Only to see him without pants.

Me: "oh sorry"

And I quickly turned around. Only to be told it's ok. By the time I turned around he was sitting and had pants on. He was young. Around my age if not a year or two younger. Wonder how he ended up here. And that too on the top floor?! Everyone else was atleast 35 plus. Youngest one I've met today was 32. Now he is definitely the youngest. His body glistening from the water from the shower and the sunlight bouncing off his tatted chest. He sat there and stared at me. But as soon as he didn't talk when I introduced myself. I had realized, he is the one. The one that never gets to lounge...

______________________
Crap ass chapter and story,. I know. 😩😩 I didn't intend on it to be rih I just couldn't think of anything else atm soo... Idc if y'all like her or not :) just read for the sake of the story