25

Robyn
Every night going to work was hell knowing how Chris was just a shattered person. Waking up in the morning Mel texted me ... It was the big day. She finally gets to meet ... Praying for her I emerge from bed. Noticing the paintings Chris made me on my wall I took a deep sigh. Closing my eyes I try to remember that whole day. I smile at how happy Chris was.. And how relaxed he seemed when I took him home but then how tense he grew at the memory of K... Rolling my eyes I walk into the shower. I chuckled at how many times I've walked into Chris naked.. Well almost naked. His body was so beautiful sculpted. His tattoos were so perfect for him it seemed as if he was born with them. And his little freckles that rest upon his beautifully pop-pin cheekbones. Hopping in my car I had hoped for a better day than usual. I hope Chris will let me back in his life again. Walking in the building it was the usual, but since I was able to come an hour late everyone was already eating. Grabbing a cup of coffee I sigh and look at everyone in the eating room. Everyone came out today... except one.

Me: "hey sienna.. Where's Chris?"

Sienna: "we tried to bring him out.. He claims he wasn't feeling well so we left him"

Me: "wasn't feeling well...  Uh ok thanks"

Bringing my coffee I quickly walked over to chris' room. Knowing I was the last person he wanted to see I didn't care I needed to know if he was ok. Walking to the last room with the weird door to ensure no one leaves.. I took a deep breath in. Opening it slightly and peeking through, then quickly running in. Walking in I noticed he was no where in site.

"Chris? Chriiiis?"

No answer

Just then I had noticed the bathroom door was closed and locked. I have a key to open it but we aren't supposed to use.. Fuck it. Slowly I turn the knob letting out a nervous breath I open it. Just then I see Chris passed out in the shower on the floor.

CHRIS!!!
I say as I immediately ran to him. Quickly I turn off the water then kneel down and begin to shake him.

Chris please wake up Chris! Chris! Feeling the tears forming in my eyes I quickly try to drag him back in the room. Managing to pick him up little by little I get him on the bed. I ran and grabbed some boxers and put them on him. I felt his forehead which was burning. Feeling his pulse which was slow, I put my finger under his nose.. Breaths were weak. Trying to do something anything to wake him up. I tried CPR, I tried lightly splashing water on him, slapping him lightly. When I couldn't think of anything else, I laid my head on his chest and let my tears flow out. I couldn't even tell anyone else, they would mark it down as another suicide attempt and then he will never be able to leave. Crying harder and harder. I suddenly felt his chest bump up and down I tilt my head up and see him coughing. I quickly pull his shoulder up and rub his back til he opened his eyes and stopped coughing, then I gently laid him back down. Wiping my tears, I wrapped my arms tightly around him.

Don't do that shit again. If you don't feel well sit your ass in the bed til I get here. Where you trying to die?!

  - tried but wasn't successful

Chris...

  - what...Robyn look I appreciate you doing everything for me believe me. But at this point in my life I have nothing no one. I had you but I pushed you away. Up to this point I was only living for you because I had finally made a friend. But I pushed you away over my bullshit. Me doing what I just did wasn't necessarily intentional but if it was gods plans that I wake up sick and then pass out in the shower.. Then it's his plans. Should've just left me.

Chris don't talk like that before I- Christopher what point of IM NOT AFRAID do you not understand. I'm not afraid you are one of the few people I feel safe around. You may Say the usual crap of "you shouldn't" but Chris at this point you are fighting your heart you know damn well you don't mean what you are saying but you are just going along with the bull that everyone else is saying. Chris the Chris I see isn't the Chris you do. Infact you should see the beautiful, fun, nice, caring, talented, sweet, affectionate, funny, crazy in a good way Chris that I see. Push me away all you want I'm not leaving you.

  - but-

No buts or ifs Christopher I've had about enough of this bullcrap. You are making it harder for both of us. And I don't want anything like today happening again. You hear that, you damn near killed ME. I can't even tell you how I felt seeing you.. My heart just shattered-

He then moves his hand on top of mine and squeezes it. I'm sorry he says as a tear falls out of his eye. I don't know what I was thinking, not only with today but with the way I've been mistreating you lately. It's rude on my part. Truth is I just have trust issues with others but mainly with myself. I just have been so stuck on trying to protect you from me.. Not even realizing that my protection was what was hurting you the most.. I.. I'm just.. This isn't- I don't want to regret anything Robyn I don't want to hurt you I won't be able to live with mys- I quickly cut him off, reassuring him it's ok. Wiping his tear, I look in his eyes... For once they seemed more relaxed... I think he realized that I'm here to stay.

Now don't go pulling these schemes again Maurice, you know how hard it was to pull your fatass on this bed. For a person who doesn't eat.. You weigh a lot.

-oh really? Leave me to die next t-

SHHH
I quick place my finger on his soft, pink, plump lips... Stop talking like that. I began staring at his big brown eyes.. Before I knew it my face was inching closer to his, he moved my finger away from his lips as.....

_____________________
Happy summer y'all :)