23

Robyn
Every day I would get more and more defeated about the fact that I would even find ka- ka- MRS. Tran or not. Mel would always tell me that she had no luck. Mijo barely knew anything, hoody didn't, Ron knew about the same amount as mijo but today Mel went to according to Ron.. Chris' bestie who is friends with MRS Trans bestie... She thought he would be the best help.
Me: "girl I am exhausted please tell me some good news"

Mel: *smiles* "well..."

Me: *sits up* "WELL WHAT"

Mel: "ok.. So Tj told me ... He hasn't really seen this Kae girl since the whole incident but he has her besties number... And he gave it to me... So I'm finna go see this Christina tomorrow.. He also told me to he careful with her because she is a clever one.. He was really sweet ya know apparently Ron told him I was coming so he had made me some-"

Me: "GIRL stop getting off topic... I can't believe it we are so close to getting to her.. "

Mel: "Robyn?"

Me: "yeah"

Mel: "why do you want to get to her to see Chris anyways?"

Me: "that's a long story that I will tell you if we succeed"

Mel: "how do you know Chris wants to see her"

Me: "I don't know"

Mel: "what if he gets mad"

Me: "I don't know"

I sighed and went to my room... In defeat again. I looked at my wall to see the paintings Chris made me.. I ran my hand across his signature... I eventually fell asleep thinking about him.

Chris
Waking up confused.. I walked in the shower and just let it run over me. Why did I dream of Robyn.. I couldn't like her.. I know better than to be childish and like someone again. I turned the water off after many thoughts... Maybe I should talk to her. I whispered to myself as I wrapped a towel around my bare waste. I walked out and Almost jumped out of my skin when I saw Robyn sitting there...

Robyn: *turns and looks at me* "oh my god..." *turns back around*

I scramble to put on a pair of boxers and shorts..

Me: "ok I got pants on now.."

She turns back around.. Smiles and walks up to me and hugs me. I just stood there and didn't hug her back...

Robyn: "Chris I'm tired of this. I can't stand having you mad at me..."

Me: "Robyn I'm not mad at you and you know that too... I have no reason to be "

Robyn: *lets go of the hug, grabs my hand and sits us down on the bed* "then tell me what's up Chris.. I don't want this gap in between us.. We were so close. We were real friends."

Me: *looks down* "baby- I mean.. I know that robyn. But I- im not good for you and you know that too. It's best if we stay apart."

Robyn: "Chris please.. Let me stay with you.. Please. I will help you get out of here and you can be happy and we can freely hang out"

Me: "Robyn that sound great.. But maybe a person like me deserves to be here"

Robyn: "Chris you don't deserve to be here you are innocent and hands down the sweetest person I've ever met. And I know you aren't making a distance between us because you are so called dangerous tell me what's up"

Me: "ROBYN I AM. I'm not good for you ... My drea..."

Robyn: "your what?"

Me: "listen I had a nightmare that I was about to pound you and you jumped out the window.. I don't want the reason why you lose your life to be me."

Robyn: "Chris you know that won't happen"

Me: "how can you even be sure"

I get up and leave the room.. Letting her sit there. I couldn't handle it I was getting teared up. I've cried too many times over the year. Real niggas don't cry... I kept telling myself...

______________________
Thoughts?