15

Robyn
After I calmed Chris down and wiped his tears.. I layed him down with a blanket over him. I figured it's getting late he doesn't need to deal with anyone today. I'll let him stay in his room.

Me; "doesn't it feel better to get that off your chest to someone and to cry"

Chris: *looks at me with his red swollen eyes* "thank you so much. I should've never doubted you..." *weak raspy voice*

Me: "Chris you are thanking me for nothing"

Chris : *holds my hand* "thank you for teaching me how to trust again.. To smile again.. To talk and show emotion again. Thank you for sitting here listening to my crap and letting me cry"

Me: "awe. Chris it's nothing. I told you I'm here to be your friend and get you the hell out of here. but I need to go now. I wish I could stay with you."

Chris: "can I get one last hug"

I have to admit I was shocked by his request.. And by the amount of emotion he was showing me. Maybe it was just because his head isn't in the  right place after revisiting all those memories. Walking out of his room my heart sank. I ignored everyone and checked out to go home. Once home, I got in the shower and began crying. For Chris. I could only imagine.. All he did was love. God knows if he will be able to love again. My heart was completely broken with seeing how he was. Now it makes sense. What I saw in his eyes the first time.. And this it all makes sense. And he is bipolar. Amazing how God changes ones life in an instant. He is such a good guy... My heart was broken thinking about how he lives his Life day to day.

I'm going to get him out of there..

I told myself looking at the paintings he made me on my wall after I walked out of the shower.

Chris
I layed there thinking in detail about everything that happened that day. I got so frustrated.. But I couldn't do anything. It's too late now. Im suffering for my sins. My mistakes. I put my hands over my eyes... When a vivid image of Robyn came into my mind. Suddenly my anger and sadness became light. But my mind was playing games with me.. Arguing over whether I can really trust her or not.

She is a nurse
But she cares
She is just going to tell Mary and the rest of them
She is different
She doesn't care about you
She wouldn't do what she was doing if she didn't care...

I let out a deep sigh. I did what I had to. It's done now. I told her. I can't do anything about it. If she tells she tells. What the hell can I do. I'm a nobody who is going to die here alone. Frustrated with my life's decisions, I covered my face with the blanket... It smelled like her. I grunted and took it off of me. If I'm not dealing with my life shit, then I'm dealing with Robyn.. I rolled my eyes and layed there...
The next morning Robyn walked in my room per usual to wake me up .. Only to see that I was awake.

Robyn: "Chris wa-... Oh"

Me: "I'll be there in 30 min"

Robyn: "Chris are you ok.."

Me: "never been better.. Can't you see how happy I am"

I looked at her with a straight face with my puffy eyes. She sighed and walked away. I rolled out of bed and freshened up. Washing my face, I stared at my face for a solid minute. And for the first time I'll admit that I didn't even like the way I looked. I seemed dead. I let out a deep breath and walked outside, sat alone per usual. ate a bite of food, took my meds, Drank my water and sat there with my head down. The usual. But as I was about to leave to take a shower I realized I heard loud screaming behind me. I came to my senses to see two people fighting. Then Robyn, Justin, Mary, and John trying to pry them off each other. I about to walk away when Robyn looked at me... Like she needed help. I walked over to her and Mary and lightly moved my hand to show them I'll take control. I then grabbed the guy by both arms and pulled him up. Once he was off the other guy and was standing, I pulled both his arms behind him and put my other hand on the back of his neck and walked him to his room, Robyn and Mary followed behind me.

Robyn: "thank you so much Chris"

Mary: "yeah thank you"

I just walked away into my room so I can carry on with my day. Before I could hop in the showers, Justin came in my room.

Justin: "listen man, I'm sorry for every trouble I've caused for you, but thanks for helping out today, and for acting so good lately."

I just grinned with my eyes so he could leave. Once he did, I went on.

________________________
Sucks ik ik ik