39

Chris
I felt myself getting hot, as I took off my jacket and put it to the side, I also took off my hat, rubbing my hair down afterwards. Rolling up the sleeves to my shirt.. I took deep breath. I was gonna lash out.

Me: "so your loose puss having ass means to tell me, YOU did all of this to become a model. That I could've easily helped you with if you had asked me. Hell I could've gotten you a better modeling career. You mean to tell me. You slept with everyone. That you felt no emotions the whole time we was together.. That you was just there for my fortune. That you stood me up on my birthday the night I was going to propose to you... BITCH I was gonna propose.. I HAD A RING AND A PLAN SET...On purpose. BITCH I WAS GONNA PROPOSE TO YO RAGGEDY LOOKIN ASS. And you had the audacity that after all of that. The yelling the screaming everything that you wanted to get together again just so you can take money from me. To the point where you sent goons for me., then made up this bullshit story.. So they can take me away. You still ended up takin my money. For real."

She laughed,

Kae: "I guess so" she said looking down at her claws.. Pretending to play with them as she continued to grin. It made me sick to my stomach.

Me: "you right tho."

Her head shot up confused.

Me: "i was the dumb one to fall in love with you. You don't deserve me. Hell you don't even Deserve the shit that comes out of my dogs ass."

I quickly got up and went over to her.

Kae: "get away from me you crazy ass bitch"

I leaned in closer to her face.

"Listen here.. Just like I made your struggling ass career mrs Alice.. I'll snatch that shit away from you.. Just like that" *snaps finger*

I said as I snatched her blonde wig off of her head and chucked it somewhere. Laughing, I went back to sit down as Robyn's jaw was down to the ground as well as kaes.

Kae: " you dumbass piece of -"

Me: "now that I think of it. I don't Know what I saw in you. You ain't even that cute. Like.. Yo attitude stank just like that.. But again that ain't none of my business."

I heard Rob chuckle a little. I was through arguing with her. I didn't want to be here to begin with. So if I am forced here.. Best believe Ima have some fun with it too. I hadn't been like this before. It felt good. It's like instead of being full out angry, I push my feelings to the side you can say and I become petty. I was over this bitch when I broke up with her. I was just the dumbass who felt bad this whole time. Nah not anymore.. I just realized that there ain't shit to be feelin bad over.

Kae: " I outta-"

Me: "what? What are you good for? Besides starting problems, being a hoe, being fake, having an attitude and most importantly fucking with people's lives. Mrs Tran I don't know where you came from. But pretending to be dead here is a crime. Stealing.. Is a crime. Doing all that you did.. Was a big crime(s) "

Kae: "ok so what.. You can't do shit. I made sure they won't ever let you out. And even if you do manage to right up a report against me.. They won't believe you. Everything thinks you are an abuser"

Me : "key word here is thinks. "

Kae: "I've had enough of this. I'm out"

Me: "nah, Sitcho soy sauce face having ass down.. the party just started"

Kae: "Robyn!!"

Me: "why you bringing her into this? This an A and B conversation, she a C she ain't need to be here. Or do you want her to beat ya ass again? You know since I can't"

Kae: "nigga I wish you would try me"

Me: "I may be out of your life. But this is just the beginning. You think you gon get away with this shit. But all Ima tell you is to watch your back because Ima strike. At any given moment. And you are just gonna sit there and watch everything unfold. I thought I still had love FOR you. But that shit is gone. I fucking hate you karate Tran. I hate you . I'm done arguing with you. Because psychotic people like you don't understand shit. But- you know what. Leggo Robyn. That hell hole is more interesting than this."

I said A few more painful things to her..I kissed my teeth, grabbed my jacket and hat, and walked outside. Stopping mid step.

Me: "remember those words and these....Fuck you carrot cake. Fuck you"

With that I felt satisfied and walked out to the car.. Waiting for Rob.

Robyn

What just happened. It happened infront of me but I was so oblivious to what just happened.

Kae: "go drop him off. So I can sleep knowing his crazy ass ain't around"

she rolled her eyes and slumped down in the couch

Me: "um. I-"

Kae: "JUST GO"

Tears were now streaming down her face. I brushed it off and grabbed my keys to see Chris waiting impatiently. It was around 6. Sun was beginning to set.

Me: "um"

Chris: "just drive me home"

Without another word, I sat down and began driving. It was silent. An awkward silence.

Me: "so..."

Chris; "don't even bring this up. She wants to ruin my life.. Ima ruin hers. I'm stuck in here? Watch what will happen to her. But like I said ion wanna talk .. Just drop me off"

With that I was silent, he stared out the window.. I glanced a few time before noticing tears going down his cheeks. I sighed and pulled over into an empty parking lot ... About 10 minutes away..

Me: "come on Chris.. Bring it in"

He stared at me....like he was trying to figure out whether he could trust me anymore. It hurt. But he eventually laid his head on my shoulder and cried his heart out.

"How could she? I was only ever nice o her. She was my world. I did everything"

He mumbled as he wiped up his tears.

Me: "Chris you are a strong man. This pain will only last so long. You'll get over it. It'll get better.. I promise"

I kissed his cheek and rubbed his back for a few minutes as he let out his heart breaking thoughts. Wiping his tears with his thumb, I say him back up and drove over to the facility.

--

Driving home..
What a night
I thought to myself.

__________________
Welp. What does Chris have up his sleeve? 👀