24

Robyn
About three days had passed.. I just let Chris do whatever he wanted... But in the past three days he went back to regular old Chris... Justin is always on his ass now. He doesn't even want to see me... I sighed deeply in defeat throwing myself on the bed.. Mel couldn't manage to get to this Christina girl... But she tried again today... A few minutes later... She is finally home..

Me: "any luck today"

Mel: *sighs* "yes she finally was"

I quickly sit up ..

Me. "AND?!"

Mel: "she didn't want to talk at first.. So she kept trying to kick me out but I protested .. And ended up being somewhat successful. The whole damn time I had to argue with her to tell me something.. The bitch wouldn't tell me anything.. So finally a few hours later she finally told me.. That she would let me meet Kae... So she said she would call me tomorrow or the day after to see her. But in terms of info.. Kae is indeed alive.. Uh she is becoming a model and goes by Alice Tran instead of ka-ka... I don't know how to say it"

Me: *mutters* "Alice because everyone here thinks she is dead"

Mel: "huh"

Me: "oh nothin... Thank you so much Mel.. Please get her contact info when you meet her.. It's important for me to get them to talk."

Mel: "Robyn I'm not sure if this is the best idea.. I'm only doing this because you are my best friend"

Me:"I know that.. And I'll take the chance"

Mel: "what if Chris doesn't talk to you after this"

Me: "he already doesn't"

Mel: "but-"

Me: "listen Mel.. I don't want to sit here and argue with you. I know what I'm doing. Trust me on this one... Now go to sleep."

With that I shooed her out of the room and layed there all night. Thinking about chris' nightmare.. Would he? No.. He knows damn well that he can't make anymore mistakes. The next day I caught Chris walking to his room.. I quickly jogged behind him and slipped in his room.

Chris
I had a lot on my mind recently.. I keep myself very isolated, I try not to think about .. Her anymore. I just have become the asshole that I was when I walked into this joint. Funny, it took four days to ruin weeks of effort. I smirked at the thought. Walking into my room I saw the lighter on the Table.. It's been a minute since I've lit a joint.. Making my way to the table, I felt something behind.. Balling up my fist, I quickly turned around. What I saw wasn't what I expected.. Nor who I wanted to see.

Me: "the fuck are you doing here I thought I told you I don't wanna see you anymore, this isn't gonna work. You deserve better than me. I'm not good. Im a bad, dangerous, mentally unstable, suicidal case.. Didn't you read that in the papers? So leave"

Robyn: "Chris stop.. Please"

Me: *smirks* "stop what? Being myself?"

Robyn: "Christopher this isn't you. This ain't the Chris that I know"

Me: "this isn't me?" *Walks over the Robyn , grabs her by the arm and drags her with him to the bathroom mirror* "THIS IS CHRISTOPHER AINT IT? the badass fucker who will hit a woman at any moment" *i say tapping on the mirror and letting my eyes tear up*

Robyn.: "Chris please please stop. It'll bc ok I promise. You aren't bad please Chris. You aren't bad you know it. It was a mistake . Everyone makes mistakes you gotta learn from em. YOU HAVE you aren't bad Chris" *she says as she wipes my tears but begins crying her own*

Me: "Robyn it's time for you to understand.. If it was a normal mistake I wouldn't be where I'm at right now. Just let it be. I'm done wasting your time. Just go please. Let me be. It's coo.. Just..."

Letting out a deep sigh I go and lay down on the bed as I'm walking I hear her shout.

Robyn: "CHRISTOPHER I LOVE YOU"

I stop midstep.. Then chuckle.

"Love? Love is just a game sweetheart... It's just a game"

With that I laid down, letting her finish wiping her tears, she finally left love? She can't love me? I'm not lovable. This is the problem she can't love me.. I'm .. I'm dangerous. I told myself as I sat up. I would light a joint but the mood is gone. Love. ha that shit ain't real.

Robyn
I ran out of his room, wiping my tears. I went to faculty restrooms and sat in the bathroom stall. Crying my heart out. How can one person mess another persons life up so much. He genuinely seems like an amazing guy. He.. He is just shattered. Like- like a glass that's been dropped, and stepped on, then broken into tinier pieces.. And as I was fixing it. It was  ruined again by that damn nightmare. Why? Why him? I'm not thrown off by his anger.. I know he didn't mean that. It was his emotions speaking. Now I just need to get this karate chop.. Ima give her a piece of my mind.... How dare as ruin such a beautiful human. She gon get it.
______________________
Sorry that I never update and sorry that this chapter is short 😬