37

Chris
I was so lost into my show I didn't even notice Rob standing infront of me with  her hands on her hips. It had been about 40 minutes since she went outside. I tuned out all the talking outside since that voice kept giving me anxiety. I let out a sigh. Finally turning my attention to Rob.

Me: "o-"

Rob: "boy I been standing here for 5 minutes. Don't make me smack the-"

Me: "I was lost in my show.. I'm sorry"

I said while turning off the tablet and put it on the nightstand. Getting up, I stretched and yawned.

Me: "what's up"

Rob: "can you sit down for a sec please"

Me: "yeah, is everything ok?"

I said as she took a seat by me and placed her hand over mine.

Rob: "yeah.. I mean.. Truth is .. I have someone here for you to meet"

Me: "I knew it" I mumbled under my breath. I don't want to meet him. Hell nah. Nope. I refuse. Wait. Why am I- I don't care.. The fuck.
"Who?"

Rob: "um..I feel like if I tell you, you won't wanna go out there. So can I just take you out there"

I began to look down.. What if it is her b... Whatever. I've been in a good mood today for once.. And I have had fun today. I won't let my so called feelings get in the way. If she found a man, and is happy, who the hell am I to fuck it up. Throwing on a smile, I got up. Holding her hand and helping her up from the bed.

Me: "I'll meet whoever for you"

She flashed me a warm smile and told me to come with her outside. Glancing at the mirror one more time to make sure I look good, I was right behind Rob, until I began feeling that uneasy/ anxious feeling again. What the hell. I thought to myself as we approached the livingroom. She stopped me before walking in.

Chris trust me

She said, I nodded and followed behind her, until I saw the body that holds the familiar voice I was hearing. The uneasiness the anxiety the dreams. Rob looking lost on Friday and then being lost in her thoughts today.. Her promises and everything. It all makes sense now. I couldn't even completely finish my step. I stopped mid step, looking like I just saw a ghost, or Satan himself. My whole body began tingling and feeling like jelly, my heart beat began increasing by the second. All my emotions were ambushing me at the same time. Why would she bring her here. Feeling stuck in my own body. I didn't know whether to scream, cry, yell, turn around, or walk out of the house.

Rob: "Kae, this is who I have for you to meet"

She slowly turned around until her face met mine.. Her eyes immediately widened as she rose to her feet. I was still stuck. Feeling my vision getting blurry with my anger and sadness.

Kae: "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOIN HERE?"

I clenched my jaw and found a way to work my body again, turning around , I began to walk back into the room. Until I felt Robyn's hand grab my arm. Clenching both of my fists.. My eyes began to tear as I heard Kae scream SHOULDNT HIS PSYCHOTIC ASS BE LOCKED UP IN THE CRAZY HOUSE. Throwing her hand off of mine I went back into the room, sitting on the bed I let the tears flow out of my eyes. I shouldn't have came. I should've stayed in the hell hole that I belong. Why did I trust her. I knew something was up. FUCK .. I thought to myself .. Rubbing my hands up and down my face, I began feeling frustrated. I didn't want to see her. I don't want to talk to her. I want nothing to do with her. She ruined my life. Hearing yelling outside.. Sat there and looked up why god.. Why me?