45

Chris' POV

I sat there in the dark cold room, listening to the nothingness. Feeling uneasy.. with this book Infont of me. A blank page but a full brain. My eyes have been able to adjust to the dark from this whole time I've been here. I am a pro at writing in the dark.

They call me crazy, it's okay, yeah I got issues
I wear my heart like my tattoos
I shed my tears, fuck the tissues
Gave me a year, my first sentence?
Judge, don't care 'bout accomplishments
Give a fuck 'bout a Grammy
'Cause, a jail cell ain't got limo tints
When I got out back on their ass with a number one hit
Hoes ain't loyal, no these bitches ain't shit
It's me that can't keep a relationship
You could lose your mind, in a glass house
Gettin' too high and pass out
I done been up down, up, up, back down
I won't back down

I shook my head.. and took in a deep breath. Putting on my stone cold face..

Real niggas don't cry

I flipped the page to another blank page.

A heart ain't a brain
But I think that I still love you, still love you
A happy ending makes you cry
Cause it ends when you don't want to, don't want to
And it makes perfect sense to end it like the start
How do I explain this nonsense to my heart?
A heart ain't a brain but I'm thinking that
I still love you, still love you, still love you

It's a fly twist, just when you said I got this
Right when the fight has stopped it seem my body felt wrong
Held on, all them nights we held on, we can't let it go
But if we don't then we will never know

Getting agitated with my feelings, I thought about what Robyn said earlier, then calmly closed my book, and calmly placed the book and pencil where it belongs. Then I calmly got up and calmly sat down on my bed, calmly laid down and calmly threw the paper thin blanket over me.

"I hope you are seeing how CALM I am rob"

It was around 2 o'clock and I wasn't sleepy, which was normal.. but my mind also was blank. Which was unusual. I felt.. relieved? Calm.. calm.. CALM? I sat up with a shocked face.

"All I had to do was be calm for my brain to actually calm the fuck down.. DAMN I should've listened to rob a long time ago"

Robyn
It was around 1:30 in the morning. It was Mel, the rat and I at the police station talking to the officer that I spoke to earlier. Surprisingly she dragged me all the way over here. Now, without anyone saying anything, she sat there.

Exposing herself.

Throughout her story, she included juicy details that none of us knew that she did to Chris..

Y'all knew she drugged and raped him?

Shit me either.

The officer gave me glances every here and there as she was explaining everything. I could tell we were on the same page. After she finished her story, she wiped up her tears and sat there. Waiting.. waiting for someone to say something.

Officer Jim: "well there mrs.Alice.. I mean Mrs.Tran, you know what you did was very wrong right? And .. well.. you are in deep trouble.."

Kae: "Yes officer..."

Officer:"ok, well do you wish to take this case to trial?"

Kae: "no sir, what I did was wrong, I just want to turn myself in and get all the punishment I deserve..."