16

Chris
A few days had passed and rih and I hadn't been talking as much as we usually do.. I mean if my story really was the cause, what can I say. I didn't know what I should do since I lost my only friend. So I dug through my stuff and found my song book. I'll write whatever... I had noticed someone went through it... But no one could've.. Maybe it was just me. I grabbed a pen and sat down, twiddling the pen in my hand for a little while I finally thought of something. About an hour later I finished.. Pleased with it, I sang a portion to see if it sounded right.

"I got money everything that I ever wanted....... Feels like I'm 4 years old all over again. Cause I'm just running fast... I'm gon be comfortable and happy... Guess I was fakin... Still nothin can compare to the thought.. Of.. Love...... I'm so alone.. Feel so alone.. So alone in this world.."

On that.. I closed my book and put my pen away... And sat there staring through the metal bars of my window. Minutes later, the person I hate to admit I think about walked straight through the door. Robyn.

Robyn
I couldn't help but to that Chris has been more depressed ever since he told me his story. And I've been so caught up in work that I haven't had the time to talk to him. I figured he needed his own time too. Honestly I needed get myself together before I could stop him from crying. When I finally made time, I walked to his door.. About to open it, I heard a voice. A good one.. Singing.. A familiar tone. I looked around to see if I saw anyone.. Once I saw the coast was clear, I leaned my head against the door and heard Chris singing. His beautiful voice was thrown off by the emotions in the song. Once he was done I decided to walk in.

Me: "hi sugarplum"

He immediately turns around from his chair with a confused look.

Chris: "sugarplum?! Out of everything you could call Me"

Me: "you don't like sugarplum... country boy?"

Chris: "just sound a little kid like."

Me: "ok mr grown boy. Tell me what would you like me to call you."

He smirks and shakes his head.. He seems to be in a better mood.

Me: "no no proceed tell me"

Chris: "it's nothin"  *chuckles*

Me. "No tell me I wanna laugh too what shall I call you Mr.brown"

He stands up and turns to look at me who was standing near his bed. He walks closer to me and continues to laugh.

Me. "Tell me lil nigga"

Chris: "I'm taller than you"

Me: "but you are younger I looked at your record paper you are two years younger"

Chris. "Boo hoo big deal."

Me: "I'm mr, grown big Christopher what shall I call you"

Chris: *leans in close to where we are touching noses, bites his lip and smiles* "call me daddy"

Me: "CHRIS!"

I laughed pushing him off of me. I shook my head and sat down on his bed. He giggled and stayed standing infront of me.

Chris: "damn I ain't know you were that strong. Almost killed me"

Me: "almost isn't good enough"

Chris: "you know Ima report you to Mary"

Me: "reporting requires talking. You don't talk remember."

Chris: "yeah yeah"

Me: "you seem happy."

Chris: "I am now"

Me: "I'm damn sure it's not because you expect me to call you daddy"

Chris; "hmm you just called me it so.."

Me: "I'm gonna beat your ass"

Chris: "that's against the rules"

Me: "BUT ME CALLING YOU DADDY IS OK?"

Chris: "why not"

Me: "you know what Chris. I'm leaving."

I get up and begin walking out when he runs behind me, grabs my hand and turns me around and pulls me close to him.

Chris: "you just came and you tryna leave already I knew I was boring.. Not that bad though"

I was so close to his face, I couldn't even respond, I just glared into his eyes, and his face. I never realized how handsome he was. His beautiful high cheekbones, his little freckles... His beautifully shaped nose and his almost perfect eyebrows. His caramel/yellow skin...I was caught staring at him until  he let go of my hand and began waving his hand infront of me.

Chris: "earth to Robyn"

Me: "huh ... Oh you."

Chris: "no.. Beyonce. Who else"

Me: "I know what Ima call you.. Ima call you a yellow ass ashy nigga"

Chris: "I know I'm yellow but why I gotta be ashy though"

Me: "because it's funnier"

Chris: "anything that works for you works for me"

He gave me a smile as I sat back down on his bed. Spending my breaks with him was probably the best thing to do. I can't ask for any better. Especially since he seems to be happier but I know since he is bipolar that this won't last too long. Which makes me frustrated...

Chris: "Robyn snap the hell out of your thoughts."

Me: "sorry."

Chris: "you ok?"

Me: "yeah..."*smiles*

Chris: "keep that. You look better with a smile"

Me: "me?! You should be talking about yourself."

Chris: "it's late for me. But you deserve to be happy"

Me: "late?! Nigga you are too young.. Here"

I got up and put my fingers on his face and stretched out his lips to form a smile.

Chris: "OW I'm not at the dentist thanks."

Me:"but you have cavities"

Chris: "WHAT ?! LIES!"

Me: *giggles* "I'm kidding your teeth are beautiful"

I spent the rest of my break with Chris in his room. I'm glad he was in a joking mood for once..
_________________________

:// do y'all even like this story :(