47

Chris
Here I was, alone. At home.. with my dogs.

Home

I was home.

"IM HOME!"

I Screamed towards the mountains.. no one would hear me, I don't have neighbors. I smiled and turned around to face the beauty I call my home.

Im actually home. Im free

Without even knowing it. Tears flowed out of my eyes and a smile appeared on my face. These were Happy tears.

This calls for a celebration.

A celebration of finally being able to sleep in my own bed, in my own room, in my own house. Breathing my own air.

Today marks a new beginning.... I don't know where I'll go from here but I'll figure it out. God has a plan I know he does. Right now though, I want to focus on becoming Christopher again, getting the memo to Casper that this nigga is free, and getting my girl, to be.. well .. my girl.

___
Robyn
It had been a month since I'd seen Christopher. In all honesty it hurt me. I found myself just drowning myself in work, coming home, going to sleep. Barely. Then getting up and repeating the same process. The last time I spoke to him was the night of his release, he had called me making sure I got home safe and sound. We haven't really seen each other  or spoke since. It wasn't that I couldn't call him. But he feels I need my space to get away from stress.. according to him .. stress is Him. I feel like I need to give him space to find himself.

I guess we are both shy to make the effort to contact one another to say we are ready. The facility was boring without chris. Unlike chris, all the other patients listened and did what they were supposed to do, for the most part. Julius has tried to get close to me, I just don't want that. So now I just work with papers since I have no one to actually take care of Like I had Chris to. Sometimes I would dream of him, and our future but wake up crying since it probably wouldn't be true.

For all I know he could be hoeing around right now.

Nah, that's not chris.. he seems like a respectable dude. He seems like he has morals.

But that long without getting your d.. wet.

He doesn't seem like that type though.

I had started work a week after chris' release. They let me go home around 3 now since I have no one to take care of. It didn't affect me though, I was still paid.. but this  just gave me time to go home and rest.

Walking into the house, I saw Mel watching tv, per usual. I grabbed a banana and a yogurt, said hi, then locked myself in my rooming. We barely spoke now. I'm not sure what happened.. well nothing happened. I just don't socialize with anyone anymore. It wasn't intentional I guess I just been acting funky naturally?

A few hours had past, and I was still laying here in shorts and a T shirt. I was asleep but aware of everything going on around me. My eyes shot open when I heard my phone vibrations fill the room. I scrambled over to grab my phone, until I saw the caller ID..

Christopher...

That's when I began to have a panic attack.

Taking in deep breaths.

Letting them go

Taking in a few more

I slid answer before it could send a voicemail. I mentally calmed myself down as I spoke.

Me: "hello?"

Chris: "he-hello? Rob? B.. is that you?"

Me: *giggles a little* "yeah it's me. What's up"