5

Robyn
While leaving his room I couldn't help but wonder what put him in this position to where he doesn't even talk. Off the bat I had noticed his room was different too. It was grey and dark and gloomy and cold. I kept thinking about him.

Me: "so what... What happened to him?"

Mary: "no one knows the truth so lies have been made up. Rumors of some sort. The story will never be true until he himself opens his mouth and tells us. But he just won't talk. He won't."

Me: "what were y'all told.."

Mary:"what I've been told was that he and his girlfriend had gotten into some argument and one thing led to another and he killed her. He then began taking drugs to relieve the pain and sorrow but almost commited suicide while under the Influence. He mixed it with alcohol, but like I said that's what I've been told. The truth could be completely different"

Me: *deep breath in and out* "..wow.."

Mary: "from what we are told he is crazy now. Although I believe that. I've simply been working here too many years I've seen all cases but never one like his.

Me: "I'm speechless"

Mary: "well that's enough about him that concludes your tour. You are free to go home now. We look forward to seeing you for your first day tomorrow."

She gave me hug and I excused myself. On the drive home all I could think about was him. I shook it off and got in the shower.

Me: "what have I gotten myself into"

Chris
Only when alone. I'll take a pen and open my notebook to write song lyrics. I know they won't be useful since I have nothing to do with em. But it's fun to write my ideas down... Just for the hell of it.  And only when alone I'll lightly sing em out loud just to make sure it makes sense. Although I can't sing... I'm sure it'll come out nice if someone who could.. Were to sing this.

She a-aint no she ain't you no she a-aint  no she ain't you. She a-ain't no she ain't you.... I never wanted us to break up no not this way...... With you I had a bad romance... I think I better let her goo...

Its still missing something. A woman's voice. Yeah.. That'll complete it. I finished it up with all my other completed songs that'll never be heard by anyone. And went to lay down. Laying one arm behind my head I thought over today. And my life for the past year. I don't need to be here. I'm not crazy. But God is punishing me. My momma taught me better....

________________________

😬do y'all like it. I promise I'm trying 😩 my old story  was just so much more different so this is my first time writing something like this