13

Chris
A few days had passed, Robyn tried to talk to me. But I ignored her as if she was Mary or someone. But I did notice one thing. Ever since Robyn came here.. They've been so light on me. They don't even care to keep a nurse with me 24/7 nor are they super tough to me anymore. Then again maybe it's because I've been acting good since she has been here. As soon as I would be done with my meds, I would walk back into my room before Robyn could come to me, I'd go in the shower. I couldn't even handle seeing her anymore... Luckily, her having the weekends off helped a lot..

The next Monday morning... My showering to run away from Robyn didn't help. I got out of the bathroom and sitting there on the bed, staring at me was Robyn. I stopped for a second before carrying on, putting my shirt on.

Robyn: "why have you been running away from me"

I ignored her..

Robyn: "Maurice answer me when I am talking to you"

I turned around and then looked back at the clothes I was putting away. I heard her stand up and walk behind me.. I paused and stared straight ahead.. She then squeezed her way infront of me, basically in my closet.

Robyn: "I said talk to me.."

She looked me deep in the eye for a second when I moved both of my arms and walked backwards.

Me: "what are you doing here. I thought I told you I was done with you"

Robyn: "but you aren't Chris.. It's ok what happened that day happened"

Me: "ITS NOT OK.. That's the thing it's not..." *sits back on bed and repeats in a whisper* "it's not ok"

Robyn; *walks over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder and sits down* "Chris you need to let it go.. Whatever happened that day.. And the day that brought you here.. You need to forget about it. You are a great man Chris"

Me: *looks from the ground to her with watery eyes* "how? How do I forget about it Robyn. What I could've done to you was over that day. And because of that day I'm stuck where I'm at living my life like hell every single day.. Hoping that I'll die"

Robyn: *hugs me* "don't say that Chris." *pulls away* "if you are comfortable with me asking this.. What even happened Chris"

Me: *looks away*

Robyn: "you don't have to tell me.. It's ok. But I'm here for you Chris. Don't push me away"

Me: "I don't want to hurt you. You don't understand"

Robyn; *lays hand on top of mine* "you won't..."

I looked up at her one more time after looking at her hands... I then took a deep breath in and out. Closing my eyes I decided it might be time to tell her..

______________________

Share the story and vote on it :) hope y'all enjoyed this crap chapter